Ain't

James Anderson- the Greatest Cricketer of all time; passing his days while practicing hard for next Ashes 2023. Repairing his mind since 2022, why so seriousness? He still couldn't take the Barbarous LOSE of England Cricket as they couldn't fight against Australia. The result was 4-0. It would have 5-0; but that 1 victory they achieved just for James Anderson! The last 6 balls a.k.a 1 over; while Steve Smith was bowling, Aus just needed one more wickets to win!! And then what.. James Anderson was on his feet, with his Graynicolls Bat! He was frightened out after each ball from Smith. Nope, he isn't either a good spinner from Australia. But he was GOOD on that match as he took 2 wickets in the previous over also. The fear was real.. He hits 6 dots constantly as the over ended with a maiden and they DRAW that match.. thus Eng secured 4-0 lose! His team mate- Stuart Board; on the other hand, was there as Batting partners; giving him full inspiration out there..

At Present,

He has lots of tension left. From the beginning to the end, he needs his every intentions at a point. As the senior bowler of the team, he has had many responsibilities yet to be done. He owns somehow, the thing he can't deny... Test Cricket!!

He keeps practicing his bowling in net sessions, Alone. He became busier than ever. Only he has the mad mentality for the Test summer. He is  Test Lover. At the age of 41, it's been taugh; but still has lot of things left. Not just only Test Cricket but also his personal life.

What Things?

Dear Jimmy,

I know it's an old British tradition to write letters and send. But I came to know how it looks in the modern era.

Not with a boring start, You might know you obviously don't belong with me. But with a little bit of surprise, the great matter is, I belong with you! Shock? It's just the beginning...

I have been watching you for more than two weeks. Delighted, what other circumstances would have been. Nowadays, things aren't remaining as actual needs. Occasionally, in my perception, you've been better with those things. You know what, my father once told me, 'You even can make your own world with your Perceptions. But it should be worked perfectly.' Nice, right? So for your kind of view, I'm making my own World maybe with some lakings left. Still trying, I was trying.

For another thing, one reminder I kept in mind. Your Birthday! I know it's on 30th July but waiting is waiting, who cares it's for Decades or Century.

Still wondering who am I? You know me more than any other person in this world. Ain't flirting you. You might know why I wrote this letter to you after seeing the envelope. It isn't a love letter, it's more than a concerned passion towards fidelity. This Mind worths Trillion Emotions written in the Infinite Importancy, Can't I ask for leading the life?

I know I ain't listening to the Compliments anymore. With all those regards and opportunities left, where can I find own peace for myself?

After watching you two days,
I saw a fan of you was having autograph. I was shocked? You're Celebrity? Already touched other guys? Pardon me, I was wrong. I searched your name on Google, I found what a great cricketer you are! I watched many highlights of your bowling spell  and enjoyed it also. You're great. You know what I just fell from the sky. And the day I'm writing it, I saw around Eight videos of you. I watched England's match live also in the Television. I know, you're still confused about how I know your name? Yeah, matter is, it's a secret.. shhh!

Impatience, with a lack of confidence, creating rumours around. Gathering inside my head. No don't worry. Wait, who are you to worry about? Joke! Actually in a point of view, I can't tell you I love you directly. I know you are thinking me a Garbage or something.. who cares right! You'll one day think, why you didn't recognise me.. no, you don't know me...

If you come here already,

Then let me tell you one thing, Love starts with Interests. If you know some great things around there, of course you're genius, with having bunches of knowledge and wisdom. I ain't melting you! A photographer captured nature's Beauty in his Lense, but my eyes are enough! Ain't talking romantic, dramatic, poetic... Love has nothings for its own. We just owe on it.

But one thing, I know you're staying alone in your Paradise. The Lonliness teaches a lot. But you're already brilliant. Salute! I just couldn't deny it. Some Great persons living alone isn't suiting with them. How? I know you know how I feel inside.

Already guess me?! You can't. You only can smell me. I ain't throwing you in  confusion! I'm attaching a postcard of my family, who cares if you know me already. Just my father missing, joke, he clicked the photo in his camera years ago. Where am I? And after seeing that, If you give me replies such as- let's go for dinner tomorrow, or you know better, you can see me! And if you're not interested at all, die with regression and commitments.

Nah! Not getting angry. Just let you realise, I won't die if you disagree. Yah! I will feel hurt, as I'm hurting now. Days aren't remaining as usual! Your vision can change a single thing. Know what I have..

Today I chose to be like that for you. We have choices, I Care about choices. Can't you be mine? You can, You know. I ain't showing sympathy, ain't showing Love. Showed care, what you need actually. I know everything...

[Written with 'HASTHIP' Quill and Feather Pen]

I know this brand is loved by you.

Take care!

Looks right on the clock, it's 18 past 2 at Midnight!