Blue Camaro

After reaching parking lot, they haven't forgot to pick up things coming from ECB for each of the crickets and mostly for Stuart Board, otherwise his last match. We were doing good, planning for nights out and have a long journey to Sussex, maybe will arrive for country clubs or some soccer matches. They still have ideas left, all the things are happening after a quick chat on a bar with Australia Cricket team.

Root was telling jokes what he faced last night. He was a bit drunk, as he shouted over one of the hotel stuffs as though he'd seen ghosts. Lol! Everyone around them smirkes loudly and Stokes response with an another tone, "If I was there, I would become the Gho-st for you." Root's smirke instantly goes off from his face and he told him in a bored tone, "Shut up." As Stokes again smirkes, only he knows 'why' by himself. But Jimmy loves it, he loves whenever Stokes creats his way to Root, swaying him across for letting know what he has inside himself for Root. He waited, he is waiting since 2019... Jimmy always gives an auspicious smile each times. Furtively, Jimmy's laughing face by Root's joke and Stokes flirts goes. He heard cars gear sound behind him, frightened a bit. Thought, he didn't see any of their private cars in parking lot as Stuart's family left after meeting ups with everybody.
He turns back to make sure who's car is it as everybody manages themselves to get into the bus. He saw an unknown car flashes quickly out from the lot. Within a blink, 'Why would even one drive a car like escaping from Jail, that speedy!' He thought.
He paused against the ground, standing alone as some golden lights flashes hard. Everyone is talking with others, hasn't noticed him yet. He tries to recall the car plates number. He remains sure about his witnesses. '6FIFTYZ- BLUE CAMARO!' He remembers what he seen, 'Sure its CAMARO-6.' Jimmy has a good taste of CAMARO cars as he used to have 2s of them. Old brands with new demands. Now he is using TOYOTA though he wants to use each cars and Stuart already have TESLA with bunches of other cars, he has huge car collection what became his bad habit, but Jimmy can take those keys whenever he needs to, Stuart gave him the right. Maybe the driver can deceit Jimmy's eyes but his one glimpse is enough to scan miles. "Who's car is it?" Doubts. "JIMMY-- Come one what're you doing?" Root shouts, pulling half of his head out from the bus's door. "Y-yeah. Coming." Tells Jimmy without letting anyone knows what he witnessed. As he got himself in. It was late night, Jimmy couldn't open the window of the bus to let the cold wind to compensate him. The AC was turned on, for no reason. He doesn't want to feel nasty and good at the same time, he can't let the silence kicking his back. He was vaguely sure about his headache what hasn't come for a second so that he can circumvent his imagination and falls in sleep. He hasn't enjoyed an inestimable moment since the beginning of the year. This year isn't his. He hardly mumble. Throws his back on his seat and rests his shoulder down, within minutes all noises go to a big respite as he starts hearing him. 'Who's car was it?' He starts to enumerate questions. 'Who left earlier at least just before us?' He knows it's none of his business. But he is living through mysterious months since starting of the year. He didn't notice things before as he is noticing nowadays. Everything has to be here in front of his eyed for reasons, what he is seeking into. He doesn't know why, he never asked for answers either. 'Everything is related'- He knows what it means. He suddenly paused when he got his sense back, 'THE POLAROID!' Yeah, he pointed his champagne, timing, position. 'Blue Camaro, blur showed across the glass from behind me! WAS IT THAT CAR?' He didn't see the number plate then, why even he go from seeing for no reason. 'Was it his who has taken my photo?' Everything is related so.... he didn't hold him from now and he feels a pressure, his mind is wanting like- let it go, who cares. He knows he can't. 'Was it Olie?'  Sure he can doubt Olie now as everyone else was with him, getting themselves in bus. Olie left earlier before them. 'And he didn't leave. He waited here until we rush in. But why? What he needs? For what he came today? Asswipe!' Jimmy let's his entireness went off as he feels naps a bit. If it was Olie, then it was. He isn't caring much from now, he decides. He needs a long break from everything, he'll remain busy until 2024.