Entity

"I never know how miracle happens? I have literally no idea where those specialists is keeping me out of everything. That fucked me up a little bit but when it seems like the own vision had its own virtue too, the permanent emotion towards space secretly vanishing my each pasts, as I could feel its worth. It was hard, hard as stone. It couldn't break me down, let me fall from hope and It dies when I found the little faith inside one single paper; it's worth, Still worth.

I haven't slept well, just watching the night sky, hoping to die was only things I could have ever done. I lowed the distance, gained the possibilities, acknowledged the vision and it shall be the only step having me beside, echo the vocally of each pain, no I didn't accentuate its name. I owned it!

If the ability knows its importancy, where could impossible hide? If the local certainties is having amenitie again, where could distance escape? The difference between each tiny space had died, with the name of Lord, the name of expansion. Circulation of the gratitude, knows no one if Lord hasn't choosed. What could it be? It the rumors gathered around, how one could have his step? Difficult.. difficulties was the next step!

The Love's Oscillation, the reality has demand to determine. The Faith wasn't lasting, but realistic emotion knows the limit. Occupied the whole place, owed in all those hopes, what died once. Advantage, was the only name in them. But at last the rumors silent! Thought it was great, thought it was pleasant. The gate was closed, the ocean was calm, all the luster and colours flickered. I can see the light, I can see ME!"

Jimmy notes all those lines in his diary.

He knows he can make a difference away from each pain, he also could turn the Limitation's growth keeping every single fear aside. Writing is powerful than words- he could only match it with that quote. He found his hope in just a letter! In Physiological method- 'People fall in Love with those People, who remains around.' Jimmy is not much a physiologist guy. He ought to belive its reign!

He rematching all the single days he surrounded, when he was searching answers. He finds it also as he throws it away somewhere in a corner cause he couldn't assume its sureties what he was awarded off! He reconnects all the rhythm of his breath and holds it back in normal when he knows finally that GUY. All the measurements left with him, creats the  barrier of misfortunes and overviews, shallowed each steps outta near and cursory of Pain renames the own regard of faith again.

'It's not kicking my ass.' Only he can blame itself for everything. He can hardly become ruthless for wanting single steps what forcing him to jump off, it's like 100th floor, he has stucked in. Not even can jump, nor escape...

_______________________

Back when he was decided finally to change the matter. He couldn't take any pressure about it more. When they had a result of DRAW after harmful rain delay, the whole day went under Rain! They can't deny a thing, can't survive and die in hunger. When luck wasn't supporting them, where their all tries can go? Lord hasn't set any declaration on fortunes. They adjust with that situation. Only they can have a DRAW series now. Its already 2-1!!

'Rain washed away....'

They can't imagine those words from Baz when they were still hoping for a change. Bazball isn't working, but they know what they can do. They set back their mind of having a Draw cz they are having it as JOKE that Australia couldn't win an Ashes series in England since 2001! They can still make a JOKE off it. They know they can hardly go without it cz if Pat Cummins win the toss, it wouldn't value anything at all. They don't care that Australia retained the Ashes again. But Ben Stokes can feel wether he could change a thing as its his first Ashes or he ignore whatever happened in 4th Test. They have no choice left. They still are going to get a victory.

James Anderson, on the other hand, didn't like either about the idea. Cause he has certainly had all those rumors about his AGE and he isn't becoming a great bowler too soon for the last time. "No, not to soon now." he already ensured that he isn't going to retire now. Maybe at the age of 45; everyone else thinking, after playing 2 more Ashes!! He remarked all those footsteps on the ground as his last bowl isn't coming his way soon. The bails are still in! Bit if his personal life was set, he would have thought other options whatsoever was about to change within his declarations.