'Dandelions'

Winds flows, petals arrives, leaves flutters... awaiting all the circumstances decrepit issues and curtains revert limbering peculiar austerity, only he can control those moments and thinks about something.

He got in imaginations and never wanted to get back in reality. 'But Reality is so Hard.' He can only say a line what's the most hurtful ever.

Can feel those wind, was indirectly giving him expectancies according to his own thoughts. 'How it knows?' He is looking strangley at everywhere. He got lost on his vibe, feeling good, feeling charm. He knows, for a quick mental refreshment, nature is perfect with its sightseeing, its own Elegance.

Nevertheless,

He got attached unfortunately when he barley sees a person coming to him. Meantime, it gets clear but he hardly seen those faces. No, Only one- He thought. He is coming, he is looking exactly at him. Not a stare, it's a glimpse. 'JIMMY?' Was it Jimmy? Can't belive in his own eyes. He doesn't know, doesn't have any surety either. He stopped I mid-way. 'You're looking Beautiful!' He told to him. Why not? Those loss white shirt and dark jeans with British's brown rounded hat; suits perfectly on him. Those perfectionists clarifies the bergerac quotations of each eradicates. Jimmy was calling him by his name, maybe to lost away, maybe to escape... he couldn't follow him. 'How do you know my name?' Saying that he stands up and started following him back and forth. 'Hey stop a bit. I cannot catch you.' Jimmy looks back and smiles, but didn't stop. He keeps running faster but he can't get his luck a time. Jimmy was but away from him. And then,

The wind flows hard and seems like they venerable imagination kicked him by saying, "NO 'JIMMY' IS HERE." He slowly opens his eyes, found himself laying exactly the same position. 'What!' He can't believe he just dreamt a wonderful one. 'I saw him? He was playing hide and seek with me?!' He is shocked a little but. He even couldn't catch him for a second.

|Maybe it's the way you play your game|

'But he was looking soo good.'

He feels so cold inside and Breaths heavily. Looking up at the sky, placing his head between Dandelions what dancing around. He laughs, he can surely say, if Jimmy sees him one day, he will betray him after playing a game what actually he deserves. 'I still can't recognise you.' He knows, he is detached from half way till the infinity. For the first time ever, he dreamt about him, he nothing much thanked God for those precious moments. His mind keeps noting all those prospects and pleasant. That never domineering his way and suspects, either he could own a criticised stagnation or could get betrayed by James Anderson, how even can both be right?

'Although it remains a gap between circular phenomenon, it becomes a mess habitually and I can't deny with my throughout Intuitions.' Got that image out of those pages and placed before him, 'We only Love once, Jimmy. You'd become the depth misery and I'm just a promotional waste.'

Lays down again, holds that image in his hand on his chest, yes he can hear those rumors. If it's Love, why it's called Punishment? He had his both way, both literally confused way. He loves Jimmy and found the only one to love and keep forever, forgetting. He can not name it easily, 'It gets hurt, so hurt.'

His mind is giving him punishments, he can guess. He never lets anyone to realise, what proportional things he needs to be done. One can roughly believe but he allocates finders and recruitment along with the sightedness. When he falls in Love while getting his adjudications, he can not even match those. Rationalised each steps since begging and kept the permanency in his unbeaten soul as those Verdicts haven't known one name- Jimmy. He just creats the path and that oath leads him. He Smiles when his hurt beats at that time he saw Jimmy!

| You are that Love of Mine|

Opens his eyes again, feels that little pain inside. He didn't want to feel either, but he can't control his own emotions towards facility. What if he stopped those drama and kneeled down for spreading his Love before him!! 'Will you accept?' He can tell it surely but he has fear also inside. Even though he gave that address on that letter but didn't get himself there to see him, what if he slapped him, what if he got angry after seeing him.... those petrifying thoughts kicked him hardly. Still knows he picks another mistake on his basket. Slightly, Looks around and perceives all those glory from God. 'Can't I beg for him?' All he can say now is to want him anyway. He looks emotional from heart. No, he can't let him destroying in the cruellest way.