Illusion

Birmingham,

Jimmy is walking faster, faster cause he is about to miss the Meeting. When he reached, gave thanks God, saved him this time...

After the meeting, they are about to heading to Hotel. He got his keys for Room No. 5002 on 5th floor. When he was about to go upstairs, suddenly Root appeared. "What's up, Jimmy? Looking sad?" Asks him. "Ah, nothing special. And I'm okay. Going to late for the meeting. Didn't face any regrets. What about you?" Jimmy says, "Ah! Good. But I guess something happened to you," Root again asks. "Nothing special," Jimmy told him in an ignoring tone and heads to upstairs. Root thought- what personal matters letting Jimmy hiding it with him? Then he comes on 5th floor and finds other guys as well talking with each other. Everyone has greetings with Jimmy. "Hey Stokes, please tell Baz that I would be late tomorrow for practicing cause I have some work to do," Jimmy says to Stokes. "Got yah," Stokes responded. "Oh, one more thing, who's gonna be my roommate?" "Can't you see we all are discussing that who will be with whom?" Bairstow says. "Oh!" "Whom you want, Jimmy?" Stokes again says. "Ah! Anyone would be better. For just 1 week and 2 days, I reckon, it's alright," Jimmy says. "Okay. So, let me guess. I'm having Root with me cause I have many discussions left. And Bairstow is going with Ali. So maybe you need a Pacer like you. For you, Robinson and Broad left. Cause Wood has taken Wokes with him, you know so, Choose one," Stokes says. "Ah! Stuart will be better," Jimmy told him. "Okay. I'm telling him," Stokes says, "Come with me and give me your keys." Jimmy takes his steps swiftly to the door and Stokes knocked. Stuart opens the door, didn't shock to see Jimmy as he and Jimmy were roommates before about many times.

Night,

After heavey practice, English cricketers are tired! Everybody out their waves hands to others after saying a lazy Goodnight. Jimmy comes and gets freshed on the Bed Stuart is already lying. But he needs to talk about one matter.

He and Stuart had been great teammates since the beginning of their Careers. Jimmy, as usual, has no other friends instead of him. So he shares most of the things with him. Joe Root is the second person after Stuart Broad. And he will tell Root also. But as for now, Stuart comes first.

"Sleeping?" Jimmy asks Stuart as he finds himself naping. He answered with his eye closed, "Nah, trying."  "I need to talk." "Oh Jimmy. I'm tired, not interested for discussion, please. Can't you see?" He told with a disturbed voice. "I DIDN'T MEAN CRICKET TALKINGS. I had one thing to share," Jimmy told him. He finally opens his eyes. He wasn't sleeping at all. He then told him interestedly, "What things?" "Why are you so interested?" Jimmy asks confusely. "Ah! Cause last time you shared a funny things and I still feel laughed about it, ha ha! Soo-"  "Okay. But it's not funny now," Jimmy cuts him off. "Serious things?" "Hhm. " "Tell."  "Ahm-" Jimmy feels dizzy a bit while starting but he knows he needs to tell, "Actually, Stuart. I received a letter more than a month ago. And in that letter, someone was talking about stupid things, he wrote he knows everything etc etc.. he didn't know me, but he knows my name. He even knows that I live alone. And express his feelings and feedback about me, he even has a photo of his family in his absence. And I-I am so worried about it. Can you guess who is it?" Stuart is looking strangley more, "Ah! How dramatic! Are you serious? I mean, was he or she giving you threats?"  "No. Not threats. I mean, he sent a love letter -" Jimmy goes off instantly when he sees Stuart is bursting out off laughing. "I'm serious." "Wa-wait, Jimmy. [Laughs] Like someone uff I-Ih mean someone sent a love letter and you're taking it so seriously? You fall in love with him? [Laughs] It's hilarious. I can't control myself sorry sorry," Stuart expresses hardly after suppressing his Laughter. Jimmy didn't say anything. Stuart thought he has done too much, "Ah. Sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I mean, you should be normal after having a love letter and people often write madness in love letters. You might know!" "Yeah. Fine. I was sharing my feedbacks with you. And it wasn't MADNESS! I couldn't let it go. He knows everything about me. I don't even know that guy. I'm telling you, how many years we are living together? Hah! But you don't even know these things, Stuart. He knows more than anyone I KNOW!" Jimmy shouts a bit. Stuart now reacts as if he got the point. "Ah! What? And-" "Just tell me you tell anyone about ME." "NO, I didn't." "THEN WHO IS IT?" "I don't know, Jimmy. Calm down! Just see me that letter. May I read?" Stuart is trying to lose his temper. "I don't have it with me. After 1st Test we're going to London. Then I will go home and have it." Jimmy days rudely. "Fine. Then let me see, okay? And yeah, one more thing, if you need any help just tell me, okay?" Stuart says. "Hm-" Jimmy agrees. "Now take rest," Stuart says and he is trying his best to lose Jimmy's temper. He did also as Jimmy goes to Sleep. "Thanks God for saving," Stuart's last thanks before sleeping...