Treasure

"So you're now going to tell me that I was wrong?" Root says after holding a glass of red wine. They have a party from his family, like a meet up with friends and relatives. They usually arrange it twice in a year. Everyone related to Root and his family came and surrounded to have a memory together after each nights. They created that situation to augment the bliss and grace, as it already prolonged. They are being happy, cheering with others. Joe Root has a huge family consisting with his cousins, parents, siblings as well as an extended Family. And whenever they arrange a party or meet ups they got a huge group attendendence with them enjoying their party. The thing Root likes the most in his entire life.

He has a delitescent relation with Jimmy since his college life. Jimmy was his senior mate. Once he helped Root for answering few questions on exam hall. Root had got a fever and he couldn't prepare for his exam. It was the beginning of their life together. And then he found him in Cricket also. Its been the great miracle ever. It was his fortune, he called it 'Treasure.'

"I'm not saying who was wrong or right," Jimmy replied after taking one sip. Root gives a smirke as if he had sense about things which are also resources. Root releases his backbone from the chair and rolled his eyes around to confirm no one is noticing them. 'Was he right?' Some unknown doubt again appears what he hates the most but yeah- he answered he was right. He leans down a bit and crossed his hands up on the pub table. Gets the instant look of Jimmy too. "I agree. But one thing more," he says giving Jimmy no space, "Don't let me know wether it is something and don't even let me doubt, you're changing." Gives a huge sip to his glass to finish the rest and he gets up. Jimmy didn't react, lets him go. He has sense how Root always been with him. If he stops him, it would have created scenes. That time when Root doubts Jimmy, had been the time to be his company also. He needs to talk with him, for having more clarities. After taking their dinner, everyone spread down for talking with others. So Jimmy was finding Root. He asks few but had no positive feedbacks. He walks quickly to the hall room's balcony, takes more steps to look away as he got his breath back when he saw Root, facing other direction. "What're you doing here?" Jimmy asks but not a single noise comes from Root. Jimmy walks a few more steps to get there. "I ask something." Root looks back after hearing but not in Jimmy's eyes. He Smiles a bit and says, "Am I right to tell you that you got another letter Jimmy?" He asks quitely, but directly, moves his head forward to the darkened. Jimmy becomes quiescent, couldn't say anything. His movements are the answers Joe Root needs. He meets with the sightedness that indicates few changes with hoping disorderly upward through inch by inch. Root already sensed him. He moves round to face Jimmy, who's silently standing behind him. "I know Jimmy." Root tell his answers himself. Moves a bit forward to Jimmy and holds his hand. "Remember what Paulo Coelho wrote on his book- The Alchemist? 'Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.' Remember how much I forced you to read that book, Jimmy." Looking at him, leans forward to face his eye contact. "You have my heart since I was 19. I feel the Author's words inside and feel what's been treasure for me. Since then I have started feeling you, Jimmy. I can feel you."

Root had Heart Transplant with Jimmy when he was 19. He got Cardiomyopathy, problem in heart muscles. And there was Jimmy with the replaced Heart. He didn't even let Root know a thing when Jimmy gave his heart to Root. He got a life with the healthier heart, with Jimmy's heart. But Root always thought, For him Jimmy suffered all alone in his life with the damaged Heart. As Jimmy was living a healthy life with it. Root never agrees.

"I feel your every beats from your heart inside me. I will be assured if there is a change. I will be assured if something happens. I had no doubt, no other thing letting to be tolerance." Root confirms to Jimmy as he got his eyes wet and feel the tears is falling through his cheeks. Let's it. Let's every pain to show their demands also importancy what he never needs. Root moves around to leave. Hadn't got the contact with himself. For the perfect measurements to him. Jimmy stands alone there and tries to realise what else left here with him, trying to be eccentric.