To meet you

Again freaked out a bit. Force his brain to imagine again and making a pattern of species wetherby it could be a damage or a trace of farness.

- It's like the knowledge in brain which has held those difficulties out of the Limitation.

- Knowledge? Yeah I make sense on everything. How do you know I judge things?

He could judge even now, his movements, his looking, his grace and more. He have literally no control on himself. His mind is talking with a stranger he hardly know. But he continues the faithful conversation to him. No regression, no fatalities... Nevertheless, he can feel how he always feels. His mind is throwing himself back to the imagination where time had stopped for a while. He knows the faults, what he can never make.

- The illusive Obedient simplifies the virtues of  Reverence, I have it!

|All I can say is I was Enchanted to meet you|

Smiles a bit. Million times later, the horror smile appears from a dead person.
he again looks on the window, settled his eyes on the sky filled with thousands stars. Sparkling, Glancing, whispering to him to run away. Moon is blushing, facing at him. He never thinks one moment like this one.

- I don't want to let it go either

All he can feel is someone's absencey... don't know why.

- If I see you one day, my mouth will be smiling, my beats would be faster than ever, my faith... my faith would be yours.

He knows what he can wait for now is, a meet.

- I can stay forever here in that position. If you're letting me to wait and awake, I would never mind.

sitting before my window with memories left written on the sky. All the desires, all the hopes would turn soon. He have no one to tell all those Anticipations.

- I wonder YOU know.

- JIMMY!

Again looks behind....

- Who?

Instantly reminds, he was imagining..

|I was Enchanted to meet you|

Again falls apart, smile with teary eyes. Didn't catch his feeling back. Rather feels emotional, hungry for some inspiration. He can never make his lucks.

- The Luck-takers aren't the Luck-givers

He hopelessly mumbles. Again saw the letter. And reads a section. Feels, some rudeness also were in that letter.

- More than two months, he isn't replying to his letter, nor a meet.

Just giving his awkwardness towards unnecessity. He knows he never had anyone to wipe his tears. He is doing it since decades. It's midnight, he is alone... dying here! No one is here for keeping him alive. He needs someone sometimes.

He again falls in his couch and changed his mind. Kept the letter up to his mouth, questioned,

- Do you actually Love me?

He moves aside and faced the empty door, reacted for why he even left it open. Nobody is there, no one even can be! He don't know for whom he is waiting for. He still have his sense that he wad imagining. It wasn't real at all. So why he again and again opens his eyes and looked at the door wether anyone was there or not.

- If you're at my door, pacing back and forth I would run as the star says and jump on you!

| It was Enchanted to meet you|

Looks at the sky, giving his complaines why he didn't here. Notices how beautiful the sky is looking. He never found himself in that position. He tried to fall again for Vanishing in his thoughts, but this time no imagination comes. He widely looked up!

No words can give the definition from where it comes from?

- Name it.

What is it in actual? The lack of confusions lifting Jimmy upwards not for hoping, but for awakened. It is lingering feeling, he can't ignore.  Tears falls, some of the leaves moves, Oscillating his faith to the emptiness. Facing regardlessly, one day he would  fall apart down to this position, when realisation would become habits...

Looks at the letter, measures the beginnings. Looks at the sky, measures the Endings.

- My imaginations are enough to give me life. But you [pause] you're name would be the last faith; I don't know.

Words can still held him back into the ocean of imagination. He absolutely had no sense where he is going, what he is hoping. He knows he did hurry to leave from his Happiness. Its not coming back to soon.

Tears again come, the wind is slowly flying through his soul, what he can say now.

-But I love you...

[Paused]

Feeling its deepness, darker inside his mind. He knows if he appears, he can wonder, a line he can surely say. He falls in Love, only he can measure this.

- Just don't fall in Love with other. I-I will wait for you. Please

[Tear falls]

Again looks at the door, he feels something. That time he is sure he wasn't imagining.

- What was the sound? [Maybe rats]  I was telling you

Cause...

| I was Enchanted to meet you|

Silence....