'Midnight Rain'

1 month after,
.
Midnight

Raining outside. The wind is torturing through every corners of bones, it is passing, showing its rigor. Difficulty, knows no limit.

He wants to write, 'Let's so somewhere as your zone of comfort.' Couldn't.. he has become identical with sources of Pain. He's having the pain, he wants to! He is thinking, after having that letter he finds himself losing inside. Actually, who cares? He is alone, someone knows.

He wrote him that letter with a view to seeking difficulties. No, he couldn't give the reply. Staying Alone, in a huge waste land, someone thinks it's Paradise?

He is still keeping his eyes in the wet window, the lightning thunder is watching his blury face through the middle of each drop of water in the window.

He knows someone has dived into the ocean of his land. Who cares? He smiles with tears in his eyes. Broke his heart? Sighs.. he is nice!

|Cz he was sunshine, I was Midnight Rain|

Jimmy still knows how many matches he is in hand to play. Nobody doesn't even call him for a single day. Ashes is knocking on the door, some days left. He has tension, worries, how things are gonna work. He wished he had found that letter days after. Someone wanted him as a partner, but he is busy with professions what he cares about. He took the option for spreading himself in Pain, he knows Someone's waiting didn't care even for Decades, for Centuries... So why does Jimmy care? No, he isn't Changing.. He knows, one day he will find someone to hold him, but me? Some pieces of emotion once come to change a bitter of Jimmy after that letter. But it's gone now, he has changed within time... he doesn't know why!

|He stayed the same, all of me change like Midnight Rain|

He is still holding the letter. Seeing the postcard, how better family he belongs. The permanent home for him Sure it was in summer holiday. Looking at the window, failing down ruthlessly, kicking his heart to cry, the thunder is showing its light power, reflecting in his face, for giving someone the information how alone he is! Just watching the Nature, Capturing in eyes, unravelling each thing from you. Hey, unknown, is it Time Travel? Are you coming from Heaven? The piece of things only he can ask himself... did I ever give you that kind of Life? Are you the morning sun after Barbarous Night in my world? He feels hopeless, but
I still have duties left... I can't create a difference between those.

| cz he was sunshine, I was Midnight Rain,
he wanted the comfortable, I wanted the pain
he wanted the bride I was making my own name, chasing the fame
He stayed the same, all of me change like Midnight Rain |

Still guessing how people get such a lot of Peaces. He got the Victory in Ashes in 2019, he continues to win all trophies after Ben Stokes gets the Captaincy over Joe Root. Know, I have everything now. Who cares, if I didn't get the Victory in this Ashes? Still some matches left. I already had enough Victories, Records in my name. Ain't the sort of Fame, he people actually gets whatever he wants why they care about world. But sometimes all you need is YOU, I guess. He keeps deep breath. Alter towards race, nope he is finding himself. His own self is confusing him, throwing in the conundrum. No, he remembers me when he saw me in the Television, creating history with fellow peoples for this Country. And he came to write it down after that. Jimmy laughs, told it while seeing the letter over.

|And He never thinks of me, except when I'm on TV|

Jimmy folds the latter and keeps it under a candle with the postcard in it. Smiles, the painful smile still has a name- Torture. No, he isn't feeling himself awaiting for the cold night, window is slightly open, feeling the wind flowing in, curtains are flying for those winds, creating darker murk before thunder lights.

Do I care about him? Hah! Studies shows, Rain creats Depressions in Humans. I'm finding myself hunting around that night about him. Raining outside, keeping me depressed down till dawn. I chose tonight to be like that as I wanted. I don't think about you in those nights. I always become depressed in the Middle of the night. You're just a partner for it! That's what you deserve!

| Midnight's like this|