Sketch!

Jimmy loves him also. He even dreamt of him smiling after seeing him. He nothing but captured that Smile on his eye's pixels, what felt good. He can't set all those worries together. And all of the times, he needs him like a heart needs beat, Lung needs a breath. Yeah, those flowers had made his way for Breathing though but what about Jimmy? He can end those dramas with great Hiatus, not having him- would be the curse if he left. He needs him, anyhow.

|All of the time|

Muffled his eyes, tries hard to remember his last met. He can see it sheer. Those curiosities, those smiles, those excellencies behaving as though he had fallen one and never got himself back. That moment, when one could capture him smiling for no reason! His attitude defines spectacular wonder out of his Soul and Renown.

'It's getting taugh to inhale a single breath when I lost in your thought. Though it's also for breathing problem, but I never felt hesitate physically when I get trouble, Jimmy. Who cares about mentality. I never had any piece of pain when I remember you. But that seclusion somehow brings your troubles to me. I can even feel you from here, from division between my heart.'

Just talking with himself, isn't caring about his drawing, knows he has to finish it before twilight. He again shifts his eyes up above. He couldn't see the sky, he can see Jimmy's emergence. As he is finding him in a shifting position, newby utter harmonious, placing quietude and alleviaton inside his soul. He had never felt so alive before. He can lose himself with Jimmy at the moment and replace infinity on their place. He smiles....

| I've never felt so happy |

With all those feasibility, all those crotchets and all those yearnings, he sits down between all of those Dandelions, making him face this clumsy situation. Never having him back, Wished time to stop for that feeling, for that amazement. He tries to ignore his own emotions and fix his mind on drawing. He thought he had just finished his sketch, but no. He lost in the thought of Jimmy. He lost himself madly. He couldn't hold himself back from his visionaries. Emplacement enchated those rationality and made a circus inside him. Yeah, he can hardly provide some miracles out there with Jimmy. He never asked for formalities but seeking importancy out of reminiscent of what was hardly apart.

Time goes, apart from a morality, secretarial those sequences, greeted formality what he never asked for. No one can even be a company for him in that situation, he barely needs. Dependable or Solitary, he couldn't make his choice. Seclusion keeping him unreached from his touchable obligations. 'But It's all mine.' Couldn't realise if it's being worse for him. It'd prematurely become heavier inside his petrous mind, keeping it with no hesitation, even if it gets harder to Breath with having all those desires and shortages.
He can't get rid, it's a permanent feeling. He can not deny that he falls in Love, nor does he want. Behaving like a gentleman while staying away from each step costing more than usual. Unnecessity leads the way and consoles him off to takeaway, filled out the rare estate with own scams and margined visually what the way needs to suit. He has never seen one who can give him those feelings. 'You'd become the one and only Jimmy.'   He, the one who preserves upcoming certainties with an awful impetuous located in him.

Continues his sketching, thought,

'Oh Jimmy! I amuse I need no other Alleviation if I just give a look at you. Why do you have so completeness and amplitude?'

He smiles widely, peacefully. Couldn't get his mind back on his work yet. His hand is doing its Job. He even has no idea, actually what he is drawing.

'Although my own thikings is punishing me harder but you kept me awakened and released.'

He can not praise him in his words. He keeps feeling him and fardel his silhouette around him. He loves all those nano-seconds, marginalising and noticing every inch of that condition. No, he never keeps him away!

As he feels the cold air, what blows and catches all his emotions with supremacy and enrolment. He can fix him through damages like Jimmy. He at least can do this. With all those sufferings left, he colonised him utterly in Jimmy's heart, he isn't leaving soon. He falls in a responsible Love. He didn't even want to. Maybe the Lord creates those symbols of paths for him. He is finding benefits with difficulties. He can't deny also that creations and amalgamation. He holds his breath back, he is taking those moments with him to home.

Stands up and about to head home. Finsihed the sketch also. Delighted when he saw, it came out as Jimmy's perfect face. He shades that image and gives a perfect finsih. He will be binding it soon...