Hampshire

Again and again, that matter throws himself back where everyone was fine as far. Those difficulties, sorrowful lofting and inch by inch Paralysed cell occupied one other vehicle of faith and unleashed diversity within time and wave. This could possibly be the other indemnity where it had lasted when he had sense about rational things. His Soul had found another way for himself. Permanently, individualistic, possessing to detection wetherby the life is actually backing up. He never took it as BACK UP!

He also falls in Love

It can never separate him from his own creating. And that creation leads the way, privileged the sequence, destructed all those impediments underneath his breaths. 'I could respirate the Wrath at the same time, the  Aumor.' Everytime he wakes up, he enchants those words as incantations. He got attached to the newbies. Yes, sometime his mind got confused, but he Smiles. His heart settled those difficulties and hard ways away of each steps as he will be taken from there. He never visited his own place, it has become the new Interest having a new mind. He still wants his vengeance. He also needs his spirit.

All the diffidence, all the volatility made a house inside him, living in their way and keep hunting in his Perceptions. Never ever he feel himself blatant with shame he kept hiding. He gives much destiny to each person, much audacity to needs, then why he'd become that dole, why his life failed against dejection? He never asked, never wanted to.

______________________________

Gets up from his bed, had no mind to eat his breakfast today. He sets his mind to play golf, but still confused about his decision. Reads out the newspaper, his morning notifications, disorderly checks some magazines. No mind to get out. He feel bored, goes to upstairs. Made a cup of black coffee for him, heads to book shelfs to have an unread book, reading it out with having his coffee. He was searching a book but suddenly got his sense he hasn't buy those new books, what he planned to get few days ago, Alas! He got a bit of ager but controlled himself. He got his gifted book, what he didn't like either. Then he was about to leave his library but his eyes splashes on his old stretch book. He amazed to see it, thought- finally got some work to do!As his mind has turned. Put himself back on work, breaths in to get himself back from his lost interest in things. Stucked his mind for outing alone. Though he decided it a week ago, he forgot also. He forgets usal things for no reason. Finally middle of April comes. Picked his two unread books, pured instant coffee in a Dewar flask, had one of those sketch books [He hasn't drawn things since years ago, but won't mind of trying out some lines] and put what? One Polaroid of Jimmy between his books's pages. Got his favourite Faraday Car out of the garage and gets himself in, can't wait to visit his favourite place.

Middle of April means UK filled with flowers. Nope, he hasn't been a flower lover. But between each trees he got attached and being able to think quitely and got his mental refreshment also. He loves to respirate there with hopes and utterances.

Stockbridge, Hampshire

Got out from his car. Rolled his eyes over the Dandelions spreading their beauty. Keep his legs over and searched the edge place to have a sit between Dandelions. He rotates his eyes across the field and feels companion as all of those Dandelions had been seen. It had nothing but some acknowledgement that pushed him aside to keep things under pressure and that politeness become on of the ignored things. Those blossoms can never satisfy him. Why? Has he any shortage? No, he can never decide what he is actually up to. Either accusation the generosity or be variable at synthetic sceneries. He tried to stretch, knows its a suitable place to keep breath and done the rest of the work. He started after having a sip of his Coffee. One line, two lines draw many of it. Hasn't satisfied, those patterns, those symmetry...
Middle of the work, he stops cause he got attached with the scenarios in front of his eyes. Feel something we didn't want to. He never allows anyone to stop him either. But what if it's his own creating? He can ammuse even not an inch of it, he could display or show on his artwork. Felt sad! 'What If I display the whole?' Demanded, as he already decided how to roll hand and give it a perfect shape. Smiles widely and couldn't hold himself back from some scenarios what already are displaying in front of him with having the background- Dandelions...