'Enchanted'

2 am Midnight,

Made a cup of Black coffee, what heals him hard each time. Had his seat on his favourite couch, what belongs to his dad. He feels sad, at the time he knows the night teaches him much. Again holding that letter, again the same place, again the Same night.

'Not the same me'

No raining outside what can made Jimmy detached. No thunderstorm to scar, not lighting to look at, no wetness to feel. Smiling to see the moon, he doesn't love Moon, he always thought it has no beauty. Nothing to show. Never found a single clue, why most of people love it so much?

'Its own beauty? Sucks!'

Faking Smile, killing its own happiness, is all Jimmy can. How can it turn to make him feel Love or Romantic? 'How can people even love Moon? It's has its own shortage.' No, Jimmy can never understand in this whole world, still many beauties left. Moon is outside of it. He couldn't unravel the virtues, the Dignity. He feels heavy inside. Still holding himself tightly, hardly. Apparently the mindset, the killing power of his own truthful characters outside, exhibiting its glory to faith and turning the point of privilege. Its just a 'Point' Jimmy held back again and again. He had nothing else to do, nothing else to keep revenue's slavery. He can't keep his position. He can't keep himself....

Feeling lonely! 'Why?' Jimmy is somehow searching thing to fix his eyes. Told you, the Rain is missing tonight. What to do? 'Still the Deficiency making ways through Vacancy.' Shifts his eyes on the letter, realising why again and again his eyes forced himself to view that single page in his hands, he doesn't know. He can't control himself in that meantime.

Curvedness of himself shifting him back in the thought of that man, who let's him to fall in affectionate path of widen borrower to the emptiness and if there are some measurements to bring all the mercey right between his strenuous hands. Widely gives a look and shifts all his attention on the words written by him. Tonight is the night to fall in imagination, to fall in determination, wether it could be a possibility or a curse. He cautiously reads all the lines, gathered all the highlighted words in his worthful mind. 'What it could be?' No answer comes from the front inanition. It's not a mirror who can reflect his Sorrows, it is HIMSELF. He was finding answer. He looks every inch of his room. He looks from the window, if he was standing down there, he would have ran till the distance enclosed. But no one was there. He lays down on his coah and started thinking, how this moment would be? Sooner, Quicker... as he needs a break. He moves aside and placed his body before his door. Without any sense, he haply looks at the front door and glanced at the time, awared his mind if he saw someone. He lowed his head to see clearly, found no one.

'Was it me?'- a unknown voice chucks from the back of his head.

Insincerely look at the door again. 'No! No one there. Ah! Man.' He sighs deeply. Got frightened a little bit. Jimmy isn't contracting with his ownself. He had lost himself for a moment. He doesn't know.

|Vanished when I saw your face|

Jimmy again falls in his couch, contracting with his imagination, holding his faith up till the stars. Started talking with his imagination, seems like a man appears from the inner-mind, started talking-

- Then you'll be thinking- Have You changed?'
- No I don't.
- Do you actually wanted to see me?
[Keeps breathing]
Or it's just an insinuating something to yourself?
- What thing?

His imagination even can't make a fake answer for him.

- Who is he? His mind keeps thinking about that guy with whom he just talked.

- HE?

Why his mind again and again feels shortage of him. Why he cannot control his mind from then? Who will give him that answer.

| It was Enchanted to meet you|

-Then it will be the Sorrow one day

The Path was empty when he could notice, one stands apart and creating his path to Jimmy. He only saw its shadow. His castle's silhouette is dimming in the sky, glancing utterly, separating almost inches by inches, commencing its instructions.

Some glitter of wetness has been seen. Not in the sky, in the waiting eyes of Jimmy. Falls some drop ruthlessly through his cheek, like the falling star in the night sky, making their way to Jimmy for a company. Wiped his eyes and fakes smile again with those teary eyes.

- How you know me so better? Do I know you?
[Telling holding the letter] Have we met?

Closed his eyes again. His sense was making a unpatterned face. Those eyes cannot lie. He tried more to see his face, only he could see, was his eyes.

He opens his eyes slowly,

- From when brain started making new face pattern? It never can!

Sits down and freaked out a bit. Again congealed.

- Then whom I just saw!