Qualms

He sets back his mind for a damn Victory. He knows he isn't interested in Love anymore. He never was! 'I don't know whether it's in danger or not. Ah, God! What can I do now? Go after it or let it go...'

In the morning, he told Root also about that matter like he told Broad. But he told it widely to Root. Of course, cause he wasn't laughing. Root got confused and he assured that he would help him to find out after the 1st Test. Cause he didn't take it normally. He even had many Love letters before; never ever had this kind of! Jimmy now feels a much relaxed after sharing with someone what he actually felt about it! 'I assure you I'm not changing. But whenever I close eyes, I feel something different.. not sure what!'

Root also told him to focus for day- 01 as Eng choosed to BOWL. He did that also. Not with a good spell but his economy was under 2, which was excellent! He always took a place to set or fit. He is James Anderson, everybody knows How DEEP he is!

After 5 days,

So the result was a loss. Fine.. ended in a very dramatic way. Eng just needed 1 wicket to Win. But Pat Cummins, the captain of Australia, didn't let any chances go for boundaries. He took all the responsibility on his shoulder, whatever the fault was no one's.

They had the form back. It is the benefit also. He can take advantages with a new 11s and with the short ball. Their plan-B of Bazball still working. They keep preparing for the second test.

London,

Sir Alastair Cook, Kevin Peterson, Eoin Morgan, Nasser Hossain, Michael Atherton, Graeme Swann, Andrew Strauss all were seen in the Pre-match podcast. Otherwise, it's Lords Cricket Ground.

Graeme Swann, one of the closest mates of Jimmy after Cook, had known the matter also. He doesn't take it normally when someone approaches Jimmy. He doubts on one of his friends named Andrew. Cause he sends letters more than enough. Awkward! He even came to know why and how things were happening. He told Stuart also to check over, no he isn't interested. He even doesn't want Jimmy to interfere, "Listen Swann. I respect your decision. But he is living safe with me and Root and other fellas. He is happy, I don't think he needs anyone. Root also told me that matter and if he does so, let HIM do. You are not suppose to do any kind of work for him. Don't you remember how much he felt Hurt when you missed his last Birthday Party and hanged with you friends even after getting invitation? You went down and mad with that bloke, Andrew!  You posted it on social media and before that he thought you're sick or something but then? You're thinking it was him?  Come on, Swann! How can even anyone die with you? You missed three parties of him for NO REASONS and later you said YOU LOVE PERTIES BLA BLA," Stuart says it loudly. "Alright alright. How can I be supposed to do anything while you're alive, Broad? You, the one and only, always make everyone feel special for nothing after doing some stupid kind of work as show-off! How you suppose to do for him? You can't even give one single tips for living dumbass-" "Oh, oh, oh! Gentlemen, calm down. How can anyone forget the regulations of Royal Escorts? You two are speaking too much," Alastair Cook cuts them off, "And its getting louder." He looks at Broad, then Swann also, disappointed for something he doesn't know about. "What happened?" He asks both. "Swann! The Elite- thought by himself, is freaking out for nonsensical things," Stuart again shouts. "Serious? Nonsensical? You're storing the stupid things together in your head," Swann shouts back. "Oh man! What happened? Can't you tell it calmly?" Cook gets a bit of anger. "Jimmy got a letter from an unknown person who wrote stupid things on it and he knows Jimmy very well. As a result, he is worried about it, who it can be! That's it," Stuart explains. "From who?" Cook asks. "I dont-" "From Andrew, I guess. Remember, he fell sick last week," Swann cuts Stuart off and tells. "It was one month ago," Stuart says. "I said LAST WEEK," Swann repeats. "Okay. It doesn't make any sense for two of you to talk with each other like THIS. Alright? Listen, we care about him. I want Swann to check over that matter and Stuart, please keep your mind in Tests and All the Best," Cook says. "Please. I'm requesting you let me look over the matter cause Jimmy is bitter up with me and you two step behind," Stuart requests. "No," Swann says. "It's better that we do whatever we want without disturbing Jimmy. As tests are remaining. But Swann and I are going to talk with Andrew. He isn't here. I have to say a lot of things with him about current affairs. And you stay here with Jimmy. Okay, Stuart?" Cook says. "Yeah, okay," Stuart agrees; still looking at Swann. Anger in his face seems like he is going to kill him anyhow soon.

Someone is looking at those threes.

'The world has each side for its beauties. Go and find it. You can resume it, can fix it also.'