People

Goes downstairs and heads into the storeroom. Some nasty stored box was left there. He unboxed the 3rd one and searched for one thing. When he found it, he didn't give even a half smile. An album! He opened it and was looking for one image, one Polaroid. After fanning 9 pages, he found it. It wasn't attached to the main page like the rest. He left the Polaroid there cause he knew it would be necessary one day. He holds the polaroid and gives a look. He leaned against the wall in a one night party, holding his champagne and looking beside. 'What was it for?' Questioned his sense to remember but no answer. Within months, it got its place in storeroom and without any hesitation, Jimmy left it. He could clearly remember that day when Richie Lock was trying to convince him about Robinson. "But the matter is, Olie was clicking my photo with his camera's lense." He again looks down on his photo, glanced, apparently. "IT IS POLAROID!" He stands up with the picture and got himself out of the room, going upstairs and taking with himself,

"He clicked image when I was on my phone."

"No, wait. Yes, I was talking with Peter then."

"Richie tried to convince me when Olie was standing behind."

"Some people were clicking everyones candid but not there. I saw the flashlights, didn't come from behind or beside."

"It was in front when I was standing with my champagne, wait behind me it's a blue car whatever, Olie was standing my behind so he clicked my photo when I moved around taking with Peter."

Looks at the image, tries to clear each thing from the polaroid.

"It was clicked before that."

Stopped his footsteps and glanced at that Polaroid. Give some extra pressure to his mind to remember that night, who even carried a Polaroid Camera with him. He couldn't remember, cause why would he even glare at someone from leg to head. He knows the limit.

"Is it related also?"

Got shocked a bit. It was a professional party from ECB a.k.a England Cricket Board. They invited players with 2-3  family members with each other. "Someone's family member maybe." But he is not so sure. Should he ask Lock whether he saw anyone also. But no, if he saw he would have confirmed like he told about Olie. "It wasn't Olie for sure, I heard him  taking from behind." He declared his mind. Maybe he just clicked the photo and got lost in the crowd. He hates people, and if they were absent, Jimmy would catch that shit easily. Search that diary, and it feels a bit of unseen karma. He shouldn't have thrown it, opens the last page he wrote and placed that picture inside. Looks forward, creat a face reaction- if someone is playing, he can play back. Didn't like those steps either. He doesn't want to die in someone's hand. He hates every second here. He didn't count. Still have some positive vibes, 'someone scares also.'

______________________________

Capped his pen, throws the diary somewhere on the table. Doesn't know, maybe after his death, some investors would find it and handed over to some people he knows. They'll read surely and should remind how miserable awakened nights he was spending alone. He wrote,

Don't know why I'm feeling detached again. Just got time to note things down. Last night, I heard some noises from my bed room. I stucked into my secret room with some important stuff. Suddenly heard someone's noise comes from my room, I don't know what that was, but I got frightened a bit. I followed his footsteps as far as I could, but I couldn't even see him. I have no idea whether he was familiar or he come here to steal things. But I had my guard on the main garage. I thought that person was known to me. Surely I had enought with that and thought of some footage but my cameras went crushed by thunderstorms a few days ago. I almost forgot to fix it. Whatever, Danger often comes where danger is feared. I might acknowledge that the person came for having JUST A LOOK.

I tired with each things locating far and close to me. I stucked in the prism of problems and it started since my birth. What was my fault? People come and go showing its unnecessity and who cares about the rest. Often measures silly illusive operators, which could be humble enough for last imagination. Have no idea what things are taking for me and leaving the way today to skip each chapter one by one. I know what reality could teach me, what would I do.

Just become some stones where rain drops are unhesitatingly falling. People love the view, I feel the pain. People even come to visit, what am I what they are. I see no limit, no difference, no thing far away from me. Settled down to see the next sunlight from a cove. Loves me too. I should be alert now maybe someone is trying to kill me. I don't know, I stucked in. They even sent one to look? Why.. No, I'm not scared. I am ready!

___