Phone Calls

"Actually we all do care about him. My mom and his mom used to be best friends. They had their high schools together. Tommy told me about all those things. My mom always wants TC to have an eye on him since his mom left the world. He is alone. And its so good if someone has real feeling for him. Nowadays it's been hard wondering there is no other relative left with him. He had a small family consisting with his parents and himself. I'm little bit shocked that he is going through difficulties and I will go to see him when I'm fit, I promise," Sam Curran says to Jofra Archer on the phone call. As Archer is leaving each things away since his injury. Literally knows nothing, Stokes passed few matters by last meet with him in his house. Didn't tell the full cause Archer took everything interested and Stokes doesn't want him to interfere cause still he isn't fit. That's why he created his way as Stokes thought, to Sam to tell him things about Jimmy's recent matter. Doesn't know Sam along with him, having no idea either. "Hm. But I told Stokes if he knows the man who sent it. He told me to forget it and he is searching one to get married with Jimmy ASAP. I didn't like the idea. I regret with him and wanted also to let him do whatever he wants. But I guess somehow our Jimmy falls in Love. But still Stokes doesn't care about it. He is taking it as waste of time, I reckon," Archer added. "I don't know about that. Still have time left. Let's see. By the way, are you still up to finishing mate?" Sam asked. Archer chuckles after hearing that, "Seriously? No. Never from now. I had my lesson from that injury. I swear to God." "Ha! Good then," Sam Curran says. As they hanged up after gossiping few matters. As Archer again calls Jimmy after taking with Sam. Jimmy, on the other hand, failed to pick the phone call as he was taking shower. Archer calls him more than three times, wonders if something happens, then hanged up. Jimmy heard phone ringing from the bathroom but unable, which is usual. When he comes to call him back, Stuart's one missed call pops up on his phone. He took it irritately why even everyone reminds him whenever he remains busy with usual stuffs. Goddammit! He doesn't like belonging it each days.

Later,

He calls Stuart back, "Hello?" He says first. "What's up? Have you forgotten about our movie night? Have you bought tickets?" Stuart says on the other side of the phone. "Hmm did. I'm not like you to forget each things within seconds. Go and finsih your peanut butter at once. You need it," Jimmy laughs after pinching him. "Ah! I will, I will. Jimmy?" "Still here," he responds. "I've lost my car's key," Stuart says in a softer tone. "WHAT? Have you searched it finely huh?" Jimmy says in worried tone. "No still haven't. But I was asking if you took it-" "I will tell you if I find it with me. Don't worry, you haven't lost YOUR CAR," laughs to quite Stuart's worry down as well. Knows how much he Loves his cars. Maybe he will gift him one in his next birthday. He doesn't want him to keep himself in disquieting. As Jimmy says, "I'm sure I took it from you. Why you even think off it. Chill!" "Thank God you remember," Stuart says in calm voice. "I do surely. Just don't say its TESLA." "No not at all. I keep it's key before I wear dresses," he jokes to hear Jimmy laughing from other side. As he found the giggle as well as he took it as a reward of Jimmy being a precious present for him since their met in 2013, he knows Jimmy more than he knows himself, still trying to cool his anxiety down, didn't let him realise, become often favours to Stuart what he is paid off and never return the dame thing. Matter is, Jimmy thinks the same damn thing also, only he found Stuart beside him whenever he doesn't call for someone to care. He didn't know why he's been so able to carry himself throughout the rest of the life.

Jimmy laughs as he has no idea what Stuart tried to convince. "Okay see you at night. And yeah don't forget to buy pop corns and cokes for me, I want to see you waiting more than half an hour. Get it?" Jimmy demands as he wants to take a revenge what Stuart did the exact thing last year in West Indies on T2O World Cup. "As you order, Sir," Stuart shows some extra respect, knows only he can have as an exchange is Jimmy's smirke. And yeah, all he was asked for just this.