Departure (Part 1)

Seriously....my head is getting so very heavy.

As the clock continues ticking my head started to get heavier and before I noticed I fell in deep slumber.

I had a dream that I was having dinner with my family of my previous life.

I used to have an older brother and a younger brother who were ridiculously annoying.

Even at dinner time they were teasing me and dad, as always, was on my side and was scolding them.

Mom was laughing at all that commotion. And I was complaining about why she didn't ever punish them at which she, as usual, gave her answer that,
" They only have you as their sister. If not you who will they go to annoy? "

" But mom! "

" She is right, dear. You should scold them as well. " Said dad.

" Let them be~ because one day she will remember these days. Let them make those little precious memories that they carry for the rest of their life. These things are annoying now but one day it will become the treasure that will help them keep moving forward. "

And she smiled at my dad as I and my brothers continued our little fight.

I woke up, the room was dark and I was laying on my sofa and found that tears were flooding from my eyes.

I sit up.

" ... Such a pleasant memory. But I can't have that now. " I told myself. " Mom, you were right. "

Without even me wanting to my tears fell from my eyes.

" You were always right. " I squatted my legs and buried my face on them. " I am sorry that I died without saying goodbye. I am sorry that stupid me overworked myself and left without a word... You all must have cried for me.... I am sorry. I am truly sorry... * snif * "

" Oh you poor little girl. "

It was Hockmoth again.

The akuma must have gone in my towel that I still am wearing on my head.

" Feeling of guilt and sadness of loosing someone- "

" SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! " I stand up as I shout.

" Hm!? " It was obvious that even Hockmoth was surprised on my sudden swear.

" I will never be under your control again, you heard that!!!!?"

I then grabbed the towel from my head and ran to the draw and grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the towel into two half.

I started to take long deep breaths to control my emotions.

Then the akuma flies from my towel to outside the window.

" Madam! Did something happened!? " John won rashed inside and switched the lights on.

" Yeah. A lot. .... Huf! Huf!... Huf! Where is daddy?! "

" Madam, the event is still going on and will continue till tomorrow night so the mayor and madam will return tomorrow night as well. "

" Ridiculous! So you are saying that to meet him I will have to wait for him till tomorrow!? "

" Actually, you can't meet them even at tomorrow night. "

" What!? "

" After the event there will be a party to celebrate the winner. "

I take a long breath again.

" .... Right. There was that as well. I see, Ok, you, go get me something to eat. "

" Yes, madam. "

He went.

I sit on the sofa again.

I found that my hair was still wet but I ignored it for now.

I eat my dinner in my room with John lon standing on my sidelines.

I changed my dress into my night dress and then someone from a famous parlor came and dryed my hair.

At 11 pm.

Another uproar started in Paris.

Someone again fell victim to Hockmoth.

And again the heroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir, save the day as usual.

I was watching it all in the news.

" This was probably the same akuma that was about to akumatise me. "

I switched off the tv and went out on the balcony for fresh air.

I leaned on the railing with my arms crossed.

The cold breeze was brushing my hair as I was looking at Paris, which was shining under the lights from every house and buildings.

At that time the only thing that came out of my mouth was,
" What an utterly ridiculous place is this. "

It is clear that the 'common sense' of this world is rock bottom.

Because if it does have that then this city would be empty by now.

Like, seriously, who would want to stay in a city where you can't even express your emotions as there is a threat of being akumatised?

If I remember correctly it was Gabriel Agreste who was Hockmoth, right?

.... Should I just expose him?

... No. That guy is smart. At least smarter than the so called heroes. If anything it will be I who will have a sword on my neck in doing so.

Not to mention as the image I have no one will ever believe me.

If my memory serves me right then in one of the episodes that guy akumatised himself so that his identity will not get exposed.

And our super 'smart' of heroes never even considered that one of the akumatised victims could be just a cover up to get the suspicion out of their head.

Seriously author, you just made the heroes fully dependent on their powers with a nut size brain.

How could they never have these kinds of thoughts? .... Then again they are blind to begin with.

And as I am now only trouble will follow me.

My emotions are mixed and I have a lot on my cup which is overflowing each second.

The room of my mind is overfilled with things that are doing everything they can to adjust in it while countering each other.

Everything that I have in this whole life is contradiction to those that I had in my previous life.

This world is different and that world is different.

The logic this world follow is far from normal. It is hard to adjust even though I have spent more than 15 years living in it.

For me things are not just normal anymore.

I guess it can't be now anyway.

But if this goes on like this then soon I will go crazy.

But the real problem is that I can't just leave Paris as I have already tried it before and results were not so favorable but as I am now the threat to get akumatised will be very high. In the mids of all this I can't get a proper psychological rest.

And if I can't even able to do that much then I might just continue to attract an akuma everyday and then one day I will became something like Grace again...

No, no, that's the most horrible outcome. But the truth is, that as well is very much possible.

" That's utterly horrible! "

That thought alone gave me a headache that I grabbed my scalp to sooth that pain.

Yeah I have to talk to daddy, no matter what.

This is an emergency.

" Hah! But I can't do that now. "

I gotta wait until the right time.

What a pain.