The time of 3 months: Town Aurium

" I finally arrived in the town of 'Aurium'. "

Next day.

I wake up late as always, around 11 am.

By then my butler prepared everything for me. From breakfast to bath, everything.

He is an all rounder indeed.

I am proud of my younger self for choosing a diamond in the rough.

I had my breakfast or rather lunch while sitting at the side of my large glass window with an all greenery view from a high spot.

Yep.

I reserve the best viewing house you can find in Aurium.

This house is surrounded by lots of trees and flowers so the first thing that happened this morning was me waking up on the scent of the humid trees with the sound of cheerful birds and flowery fragrance.

It was far more pleasant than one can find in that tiresome place called Paris.

If somebody asks me why I chose this town from many more others then I would say that I had a lot of reasons.

First, it's location. I measured the most further akuma attack ever caused by hockmoth from Paris and multiplied it by a random 2 digit number 20 and then I got a huge number of cities and towns circulating Paris to choose from.

This leads to my second reason, its existence. From those choices I absolutely eliminated all of the cities and towns that were well known and chose the towns that were hardly shown on our country's map.

Third, this place is filled with all the greenery that can relax my mood for all I want.

And Forth, the most important, is that people here hardly know someone named Chloé Bourgeois.

Over all, this is a perfect town to hide from all 'that' commotion at a perfect distance with perfect kind of people and environment.

Aurium.

When I research about this place I find out that it is some very old town with hardly 200 people residing here.

Although, I feel like that it is still more than the people I saw in Paris since I regained my memories...

Anyway, so I brought myself and for my Butler a tandem bicycle.

Of course I brought the normal bicycles as well for us but I did not want to do something as tiring as directing it while continuing peddling.

So this leads to us using tandem bicycle today with John loo being in the front directing it and I sit behind help peddling it.

We didn't take the car as it will practically stand out in this small town.

We wandered into a lot of places. There were people that were shocked to see new faces as they hardly had any visitors for a long time.

Some folks were surprised while some were welcoming us with warmth and smile on their faces.

As we continue to explore a whole new world we find that this place has more than just a small number of sight seeing places.

We heard from some people that we can find a lot of ancient buildings and statues here as well.

What...?

This got me thinking,
Then why this town with so much worth got neglected like that...?

" This place is getting old and most of the new generation is migrating to big cities which is slowly making this place nothing but barren land. " Said an old lady from an old small shop where we stopped for a short time.

We continue bicycling to an empty road untill we found a good place to rest. There we sit on the soft grass.

Although John won was shocked at how I got myself to sit on the ground but to your kind information there will be more than just this much that will shock you from now on for sure.

There, I wondered all the information I collected today.

... It was actually frustrating.

" What were those ridiculous things did I heard!? "

" What happened, madam? "

" John loo!! Why is a place like this being neglated like that!? "

And once again he looks confused.

" ... I don't quite get it, madam? "

" Which part of my sentence did you not get?

"... If I have permission, can I ask you something, madam? "

" What!? "

" .... Pardon me but, most of the time your words and actions have stopped making any sense from the 'Grace' incident. "

" ... You think so? "

" ... I just- ..."

" You just what? Why did you stop in the middle? " I asked as I leaned on my shoulders which were supported by my hands with a straight face.

" ... "

In that silence on him, we started our cycling again.

" .... You know, John ri? "

" Yes, madam? "

" You might not believe me but it was only after that incident that I got a reason to start seeing this world totally different than I used to see it... I might like this view of me much more. "

" ... "

" ... "

The cool and refresh wind was brushing our hair as the sound of peddling continued.

" I see. "

I saw him let out a smile from the small mirrors attached in the front of our cycle. It was clear he was genuinely happy to hear that.

Seeing that I let out a small smile myself unconsciously.

" What was the reason? " He asked.

" I will not tell that to anyone but maybe someday I will tell you... Though I am sure it will take a ridiculously long time! "

" I will wait for that time, madam. "

" Humf! " I exclaimed that as I brushed my hair with a little happy expression.

.... But then the neglect topic flooded my mind all of a sudden again.

... Daddy, I am utterly doubting with whatever you are doing in your position, seriously.

It is utterly ridiculous that you are neglating a place like this.

It's not even recognised enough to be in the map!!

" Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! "

" Yes? What happened, madam? " Asked John won.

" John wii!! Did you know anything about this city beforehand!? "

" ... Pardon me for not having enough knowledge, madam. " He said with a little sad face.

" Seriously, get your knowledge a boost if possible. "

" As you say. "

And we returned to our house around 6 pm.

The sun was dyed in a beautiful orange and was radiating our complete white house in it, making it change it's colour completely.

That same orange was radiating on us as well.

Even in that weather I continued to have my little debate with my butler but then suddenly,

" Are you the guys that came here today? "

I heard a happy feminine voice from behind.

Both of us turned to look at her.