Dissociation

Cuz right now I am back in Paris.

Next day.

I find that mom is currently in New York and daddy can't be home because of a political meeting and I am avoiding Zoe.

Today, I got in my luxurious car and went to my old horrendous Françoise Dupont High School.

...And I am finally here again.

I went out of my car.

And yeah I was late.

The class was in the middle of its session when I entered.

Everyone was shocked to see me.

They were especially shocked by my new looks.

There was not much difference, I just replaced that overly eye catching yet utterly plain yellow jacket and got a new hair cut.

My new look included a brown jacket till my waist with hand sleeves fold over my zebra sleeveless top paired with my regular white half jeans and black sandles which were a little heeled.

Also can't forget my iconic glasses and emerald perl locket.

" Chloe!? " Said Miss Bustier.

" Yes, of course. "

I was about to get to my regular seat but then I noticed something.

... I see, there were some who changed their seats...

My usual front seat was occupied by Laila and Sabrina.

Nathaniel and Ivan now sit together.

And Julika and Rose now sit in Nathaniel's seat. The last bench of the other row.

The only seat left was that last bench by the window where Julika and Rose used to sit.

" Miss Bustier, when did the sitting plan change? "

" Oh- um- the start of this month. Oh! And it wasn't because you were going to return this month, this was just a pure coincidence. "

" Right, an utterly ridiculous coincidence that it's hard to even consider it as a coincidence. "

If the seats were to actually change then everyone's seats should have been changed and not just 'some'.

Did you all perhaps show me mercy on leaving that one seat alone?

It was as if, if I were to return I better not be seated in front of their eyes.

I clapped my hands,
" Anyway, I appreciate your trouble. "
And went to the back to sit.

I sit on the window side.

As the class got started I looked outside of the window and I slowly dazed off in my thoughts.

.... This is supposed to be a school.

.... School, yeah, school with only around 30 students at very most with 4 teachers including the principal....

*sigh*

I'm still not used to this emptiness of this world...

Bell rings.

We then moved to the Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom for our next class.

" I see so you returned. "

" Good to meet you again, Ms. Mendeleiev. "

" ...Yeah. " She seems a little out of place with receiving my first time 'nice' greeting.

.... Wait... Lookin at har face now....