Field trip (Part 12)

She takes her yoyo, opens it and puts her hand inside and takes a wrist chain punk ring bracelet outside. " Chloe Bourgeois, here is the miraculous of the tiger which gives you the power of clout, you will use it for the greater good. Can I trust you again? "

" 𝗔𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁. "

All four of them were dumbfounded.

On their silent response I said,
" What? You didn't actually expect 𝘮𝘦 to say 'Yes you can!' like I used to? "

" Chloe, this is not the time to vine about what happened in the past. "

" It is or it isn't, doesn't matter, cuz the moment you take my Queen Bee identity from me I promise myself to never be a hero again. And even at this moment, I'm still willing to be on my principals. "

" Chloe, you don't understand the sensitivity of this situation. "

" Before you all came, it was I who handled this same 'situation', weren't I? Ladybug, just accept that you can't accept your own shortcomings. "

" ...... "

She looked utterly conflicted in that long pause and nobody else said anything as well.

" I accept. " She finally said.

Her speech shocked all the other three heroes.

" My lady.. " Murmured Cat Noir.

Seriously? You do?

Realistically speaking, I wasn't expecting you to say that out loud and like right now.

" You do have the ability to be a hero and I shouldn't have taken your hero identity from you... There, I apologized, so will you help me now? "

That last part makes it sound like you were not actually apologizing.

" I will still not be a hero. "

" At this point, you're just being childish. " Said Cat Nair.

" Be it my childish behavior but I am not helping you guys as a hero. "

" Chloe - " Ladybug was about to say something but then,

" What do you mean 'not as a hero'? " Was cut off by Vesperia's question.

" As a reward for Ladybug's 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 apology I am willing to help, just not as a hero. "

" You surely didn't lose your mind in your fight back then, right? " Stated Cat Noir with eyebrows frowned and a hint of worry and anger on his face. " How exactly can you help us when you're not a hero? "

" As I said, before you guys came it was I who handled Reflecta. "

" Yeah but you were about to be defeated as well. "

" Cat Noir, you see, unlike you all, I can do more than just fights. "

" And what is that!? " He said in a rude tone.

" Strategy. I have prepared everything right here in my head. " I pointed to my head with my index finger.

Cat noir crossed his arms,
" Is that so? "

I sat down on the floor and took out a folded rectangular piece of paper from my bag.

" Sit down. I will tell you everything. "

They all looked at each other and Ladybug gave a nod to all, Cat Noir put 𝘩𝘪𝘴 childish act aside, then they all sat down.

I unfold it and it turns out to be four huge pieces of paper.