Disaster festival: Start of the day

" Wake up!! Hey wake up!! " I was shouting " John won wake up!! " at John won.

What is this..?

How did this happen..?

I was on my knees, trying to wake him up desperately. Crying and shouting in hope he would wake up.

John won, he... He was laid flat on the ground... And his pulse was getting low by each passing moment... As if...

My eyes were shaking.

As if.......

How did... How did this happen...?

Wasn't it... A kid's show..?

What is going on..?

" Where did things go wrong..? " I grabbed my mouth with both my hands as tears were flooded from my eyes.

" You really don't know~? " Sang a voice that I knew I've heard somewhere.

It appeared in front of me and I was stunned.

" ... You... " I stuttered. 
___________________________________________

The day after my meet up with Cat Noir.

The school ended and everyone was packing their stuff to leave the building, myself included, and were chatting in the meantime,

" I can't wait for next week! " Stated Rose.

" I know, right!? " Exclaimed in Melean. " I've even done preparations for that day! "

" Eee!! Same! I've also done my preparation!! "

" What are you guys talking about? " Asked Aliyah as she approached them.

" Talking about next week's big event, The Music Festival. " Answered Julika who was sitting right beside Rose.

" Oh that! You guys are already done preparing for that? " She sits down beside Melean. " I am still struggling to choose my outfit. "

Outfit you say..?

Yeah, don't be, you all are gonna wear the same everyday casual clothes in the end.

I was still packing my bag then.

" Hm? But wasn't Marinette going to help you in that? " Asked Rose.

" Oh that- " She sounded hesitant. " Well. Marinette is busy dealing with her own many things, so I don't want to bother her. "

I can bet that one of them is 'trying hard not to stalk Agreste'.

" I see. But she is going anyway, right? " Asked Melean.

" That... To be honest, I can't say. "

"What? Why!? " Exclaimed Rose.

" Yeah, it's such a big event. Not going there is such a waste. " Said Julika.

" Yeah, especially when we have given the special invitation. " Added Melean.

" Um, well- as I said, she has lots of things to do. Hehe! "

" What kind of things can make her not join? " Asked Julika.

" ... Things..?.. "

" Why!? Jagged Stone, and even the band 'YELLOW' is coming! " Exclaimed Melean.

Jagged Stone, huh.

If I remember correctly, he is Julika and Luka's dad.

I gave a glance to Julika.