Field trip (Part 3)

" Marinette, by any means, make Chloe to come with us. It is up to you. "

" Don't worry, Miss. I have no intention to fail this year anyway. I know exactly what to do. "

" Right. I trust you and your teammates. " She let out a smile.

After that, Merinette left the classroom.

.........

In Merinette's room.

" How exactly are you planing on making her come? " Tikki showed her concerns.

" I do have a way. "

" But, from sometimes, she is acting way different than her usual self. You do remember that day when the villain 'Fast-a-sleep' attacked, right? "

" I do. How can I forget that? "

That day, a true terror ran down my body when she pointed out my private life in just one single conversation.

For a moment, I thought that I had failed as a hero. I don't even know what Cat Noir was doing that time or what my face looked like.

I can just be thankful for one fact that even after that kind of information leakage Cat Noir didn't catch up the hint of my private life.

At that time, my visions were practically blurry and I couldn't see anything but the face of Chloe who looked much more terrifying than Hockmoth.

In fact, I was relieved by the fact that she declared that she was not our enemy because then I don't even want to think what could happen.

I don't even remember exactly how we won the battle after that.

But I do remember that I returned home with a shaking body and with my mind filled with thoughts like,
" Exactly where did I go wrong? ",
" I did everything to keep my identity a secret, so exactly how did she know!? ",
" What if she already know of my real identity!? ",
" What if she is working with Hockmoth and plotting something!?!? ",
" What if they are actually working together!?!? ",
" What do I do then!?!?!!?!? ",
" Wait!! Does that mean that she has a way to separate me and Adrian!?!?!? "
" What would be of my future then!?!?!?!!? "

If Tikki was not there with me and comforted me by telling me that,
" She definitely doesn't actually know of your identity " and " That's impossible for someone like her to know, you don't have to worry. "
then I probably would have lost my mind.

... Only I know exactly how I spend my night after that.

After that, to feed my horror, the next day, she even pointed out that I am a teenager.

All that shook me to no end.

I wasn't able to recover from the shock for a whole week. I avoid her like never before.

Only Aliyah and Tikki were my comfort back then. I am really thankful to them and for there words.

I remember everything they told me at that time.

" Someone like her, who has never been a proper hero herself, can never know of your struggles. You live two lives for the people of the Paris without knowing anyone. You protect us. But never forget that most of all you are also a human. Making mistakes are common for human beings. " Said Aliyah.

" She is right, Merinette! Don't be hard on yourself! She absolutely don't know! " Added Tikki.

" As for the fact that 𝘴𝘩𝘦 knows of your identity. Please. She doesn't even have the brain to solve simple mathematics. How can she knows of your identity? Believe me, I am 100% sure that all that was nothing but a guess. "