Field trip (Part 2)

I never noticed when the time passed to 2 months and my precious peaceful days came to an end with an announcement made by Miss Bustier.

" Be prepared, students, because we are going on a field trip. "

Oh come on!

And I frowned.

Everyone else were noticeably exited.

Nononononononononono, I cannot get tangled in that soon-to-come mess!

If it's a field trip I can say something 𝗯𝗶𝗴 is going to happen.

I mean, that is the whole purpose of something 'out' of the regular plot setting.

Yep. I trust my instincts more than this whole world.

I raised my hands,
" Miss Bustier. "

Again she looked shocked by my action.

What!? Don't give me that look! Shouldn't you be used to the current 'me' by now!?

Ah!! Don't have time for that!

" Can I not go!? "

" .... "

" Miss!? "

" Ah- Right! " And she cleared her throat. " That can't happen, the arrival of everyone is absolutely compulsory. "

I just get more the reason to not go.

Whenever there's a 'compulsory' field trip, it means that a major event is going to take place for sure.

A very typical scenario if you ask me.

" Chloe, everyone is going. Including you. "

" Why is everyone's arrival so utterly important!? "

" Because we are going to a well known
museum for our history class. These chances don't come everyday. That's why everyone must come. "

There it is... There's the fuel to the fire that is screaming the rise of the infamous 'red flag'.

I am sure if I go I will burn in that fire.

Gotta do something about it and fast.

I crossed my legs and arms and started looking at nails with a 'rich girl' face.

" Humf! That's ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! If I want I can just tour every single place you can find. So that means, I am not obligated to go anywhere with the likes of you all. I am not going and that's it! "

" Chloe, everyone is coming, you should come too. " Liala said with both her hands joined and placed on her chest with a cute puppy like smiley expression.

This bitch.

I gave her a sharp cold gaze, at which she notably flinched.

She diverted her gazes sneakily.

You didn't possibly forgot my mercy, did you? If you do I am all here to explain it all over again but this time 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆.

" She is right, Chloe. And it doesn't matter if you go alone, that will not be the same as this. "

" What, will not be the same? You don't possibly be thinking that I will have 'fun' there? And with 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮? "

" .... I forget to tell you all the specifics. You will all make a thoroughly informed project on about one historic thing from there and the better you make the more marks you will get on it, also this marking will add up to your final results and if I don't get the projects you all will fail this year. "