The time of 3 months: Arrival

" Feels great to be here again. "

It's been 3 months now. And a lot has happened and now finally I am here again.

" John lon, take my Luggage to my room. "

" Right, madam. "

I entered my 'home' and no one greeted me.

Great.

I purposely choose this time to come so that I don't have to meet anyone.

I entered my room and saw that it was just how it was 3 months ago.

" John wilo, what is this? "

" What happened madam? "

" My room. It looks utterly disgusting. Change this all pinkish place to a more habitable room also arrange a more decent room for now, I will stay there. "

" Right away, madam. "

" Hm. Change those hot pink curtains to a more calming sky blue. Repaint my room... Actually change everything. Oh, and make sure to throw everything related to Agreste. It's all just a waste of space. "

" As you say. Please wait a moment while we arrange a temporary place for you to stay. "

" Good. "

After that I went to the balcony of my room for fresh air while I waited.

... Feels like it was just yesterday that I left for some rest.
___________________________________________

3 months ago.

We were in our car and were on our way to the train station.

If it was my old self, I would have taken a helicopter directly to my destination but I will not now especially when I don't want daddy to know where I am going.

There was a reason I asked for permission after I finished the preparations.

And that's Daddy.

From as long as I remember I was under his watch, even if he never had his personal spare time for me. When I was 3, he had hired a ton of people from the military to watch over me.

They were the ones to stay with me 24/7. I felt that I own this country but in truth it was hard to do something as simple as eating while a number of people are constantly watching.

All of it was for the 'reputation of the rich'.

But even I wasn't able to take it for long.

When I turned 4, I attended a party which was organised by my family.

Even there I was under constant watch but I somehow managed to slip from under their nose and hide in a balcony.

There I was sitting all alone but then John winy came to me with candy. Unlike others, he made me feel comfortable.

After that I went talking to daddy and threw a tantram that I don't want those soldiers around me I wanted that waiter named John wolly.

And just as I expected I got what I wanted.

Since then he is with me but even he can be daddy's eyes and ears if needed.

Thankfully no one contacted him of my whereabouts till now.

" John lin. "

" Yes, madam. "

" Give me your phone. Mine's down. "

" As you say, madam. "

He gives me his black covered phone.

" Password? "