Mr. Cuddly

" Hah! Finally fresh air~.... Hmm? Hey! Isn't my home pretty close from here? "

And so I dashed to my home on that empty road.

I returned to my home in less than a minute.

I went inside and watched that even there everyone was laying flat on the ground.

Well I expected that much.

There, I did not show the courtesy to move my body to wake or place unconscious bodies inside rooms because my body was still tired with last attempt to do something 'good'.

Nope, I absolutely will not be bothered.

.... Yeah I did say that but I still rushed to find a curtain butler.

I was looking at every room, kitchen, halls, rooftop and everywhere I can find John pon.

' Damn, I am tired. ' I thought as I kept on searching.

I then went to my temporary room and found him laying near the TV with a dusting cloth and my teddy Mr. Cuddly near him.

" Haaa~ So here you are. "

I placed my left arm on my hips.

Now what to do...?

I thought as I placed my index finger of my other hand curled on my lips.

.... I don't want to pour a bucket of water on him like 'them'..... But moving a full grown adult will be very hard with my tired body.... And I also have to take a bucket full of water from the washroom!! And I am too tired for that!....

..... I inhaled a long breath.

Alright! Let's just place him on the sofa.

I dragged him by grabbing him by both his underarms to the sofa.

" HINNNNNNN!!!!! "

Although, despite him being slim, his body was heavy... Or was it my fatigue kicking in?

Anyway.

After sometimes, I somehow managed to place him on the sofa.

" FINALLY! "

I also sit on it catching my breaths.

As I was taking heavy breaths my view fell on the yellow teddy bear which was still on the ground near a dusty cloth.

" ... " I silently watched it from my sit wondering should I take the liberty to actually sit up for it.

I sit up.

I picked up the teddy and the dusty cloth.

... It seems that no one cared to wipe the dust from it while I was away.

I returned to my seat and cleaned it with the cloth.

I placed the cloth aside.

And then I started to take a close look at the toy with blank stares without blinking.

It was a teddy that my mom gave to me when I was still a child.

Flashback-

At airport.

At that time, I was 6 years old and was throwing tantrums at my so-called mom who was yet again leaving after not even staying for one full day after her stay in New York for two months straight.

The worst part was that the next day was my birthday.

" MOM!!!! AAAAA!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULD STAY WITH ME!!! TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! YOU SAID YOU'D STAY!!! AAAAA!!! "