Field trip (Part 13)

Reflecta is all theirs now.

Now onto my real job.

Alright. Let's see where the peoples are hiding.

I then started to look everywhere on the monitor. Ground floor, 1st floor, 2nd floor and third floor.

One thing that I noticed was that a large amount of people are on the upper floors and the ground floor is almost empty.

Make sense, the attack started on the ground floor but why even bothered to climb stairs if the entrance was also an option? As much as I know, the attack started on the back of the ground floor 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 the staircase.

How did they come up with the idea to go upstairs instead of running outside?

How did you all not think something so simple!?

Ugh! Let's stop thinking, my head is already hurting on there stupidity.

I slammed my hand on the back of my head and arched my neck as I closed my eyes with frowned eyebrows while taking a long breath inside to soothe the headache.

« This way! Everyone! Hurry! »

Hm?

That sounded like Rose.

I looked at the monitor and found that it was in fact Rose.

She was leading some people with Neno to somewhere.

..... Ah~.

" Well, you can't expect anything less from one of the main supporting characters."

And then I noticed that they took them behind a big armar with a spear where some others were already there.

Hm.

Definitely not a place to hide I must say. Then again, better than nothing.

I looked for my other classmates and found that they were also doing something similar.

" Yep. Main supportings. "

Unlike Laila who was hiding alone under a wooden table with only a bronze vase placed on it inside a glass box.

Anyway.

I bring my head near the mic again as I tapped the buttons to Rose's side of the speaker.

« Rose! »

.....

Upon hearing her name, Rose jumped.

She definitely not expected for Chloe's voice to call her name from the speakers.

" Chloe!? Is that you? "

« Unfortunately. Anyway. Listen, I want you, Neno and others to help me empty the museum. »

" Empty the museum? " Asked Neno.

Rose also not get that.

« Yes. Ladybug and Cat noir gave me the job to lead everyone out of here. It is important. »

" But Julika!? - " Rose was about to say something.

« She is fine. » But was interrupted by Chloe. « Ladybug, Cat Noir and other heroes have already taken the situation in their hands and told me to lead everyone out of here. »

" Really? Can I believe you? " Asked Neno as he was not quite believing that Ladybug actually was putting her trust in Chloe again.

For him, that was like Ladybug was backing off on her words on never confining on to Chloe, which was so unlike her, well at least that was what he thought after all his experience as a hero by her side.