Disaster festival: Fall of misfortune

" Tikki spots on! Haah! "

Dupain-Cheng transformed into Ladybug right in front of us four...

" Alright! Let's go save the day- " Ladybug threw her yoyo and then finally noticed us as her soul performed the dance of horror in her eyes.

All while us four were standing like stick figures who are dumbfounded after knowing they are stick figures....

Why you gotta transform way deep into the allies, Dupain-Cheng!?

At that moment it was dead silence circulated the small ally.

... What should I say?

I'm pretty sure my friends are also pondering on that same question.

Not to mention Ladybug who is looking like an abandoned body in a grave yard.

This is an utterly absurd situation.

" Haven't we met before? " Suddenly said Daniel that made Ladybug flinch.

" Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-what are you saying!? That-th-th-th-that's not true!!! We've never met!!! Who are you!? Where did you come from!? Wait-no- wait a minu- "

" Ladybug- " I tried to handle the situation somehow.

" I DON'T KNOW WHO IS MARINETTE!! " She closed her eyes and covered her ears with both hands, quickly denying the answer of a question I didn't even ask.

Oh great. She just gave herself away. I ain't handling this situation anymore. It's all on you now.

" Right, it's Marinette. " Said Daniel with a clap. " You're the girl with pig tails from back then, right? The one with no sense of personal space? " 

Reminding her of that was brutal, Daniel.

She let go of her hands from her ears slowly and went silent as her eyes were shaking violently.

" ... I've done it again... " She said in a whispery voice mixed with devastation.

Last time it was Luka and now us.

If my memories of the show are right then she didn't even try to hide it when was confronted by him, and she did the same here again.

" Daniel, even I know that at times like this you should pretend that you didn't see a thing. " Said Miguel with worry in his voice and was side eyeing him.

" Don't come and blame me now, Miguel, she was the one who transformed in open. "

" ... How should I put it? " Said Sam to herself. " This is an awkward and uncomfortable situation that I definitely never voted to be in. "

" Hey, Dupain-Cheng- ... Ladybug. " She looked at me and didn't say a word. Her hands were shaking. " We never saw you, we don't know who you are behind the mask. "

" We clearly see her though? " Interrupted Daniel.

" I'm taking us out of this situation so keep quiet. " I whispered to him.

He did that on purpose because he clearly does not like her and likes to bother me. This guy! How did we became lovers again!?

Anyway.

I continued,
" Daniel, Miguel, Sam and I, we didn't see you here, we don't know who is behind that mask. Let's go with that for the shack of everyone here, what do you say? "

" .... " She frowned and clinched her fist, guarded up she asked,
" What are you planning, Chloe? "

" Really? Even now? At this situation? You do know I'm saying this for your own benefit. Where is your brain?.. What? Don't tell me that you sell it at a cheap price or something. "