Truth be told (Part 4)

My eyes open suddenly.

The first thing I saw was a gray dull wall with reflections of water on it.

" Where am I? "

" .... Inside the sewage system. " Said ladybug sitting beside me.

I sit up.

Cat Noir was also there.

" Disgusting. " I said in a very annoyed voice with a disgusted expression.

" We don't have any choice but to take you here. "

" What do you mean you don't have any choice!? "

" When you passed out in that villain's hand, we tried to distract him and take you from him. Even though, in doing so he did get distracted but completely forgot that you were in his right hand.
In order to drive us away he started to swing his left hands on us, when that didn't work he started to run. With his gigantic body and long legs he was running fast but we somehow managed to catch up to him and had him open his right palm and then you fell from his hand but luckily I caught you.
Right then, he again let out his fast asleep aroma enormously and we were also almost to be de-transform as well. So, to avoid all that situation we ran into the nearest sewage underground as fast as we could. "

She explained all that.

I see.

Though I must say that they performed utter stupidity in their fight back then.

" Hah! If it wasn't for you and that other guy being there I wouldn't have been distracted in the first place and fell. " Said Cat Noir as he was scratching his hair.

.... Did he just say that?

" For your kind information. I went there following that same 'other guy'. He was the one who rushed to the danger himself. Saying that 'I will not be a coward who sits around doing nothing while Ladybug and Cat Noir are fighting for us'. "

" Well I guess he was a good guy but it will not change the fact that you should have stopped him. " Said ladybug.

" I tried to but he didn't listen to me! "

" He is a good and kind hearted guy, he would definitely have listened to you if you told him to but instead you came as well to increase our problem. " Said Ladybug with crossed arms as if she was stating the fact.

.... Hey hey, now that was quite triggering, you know?

" He didn't listen to me. And the only mistake 𝗜 made was to follow that idiot back then. Humf! Had I been in my right mind I would have left him all on his own. Maybe then things would have been quite easier for you both? "

" That's not what I meant. " Said ladybug.

" No no, I completely understand your point. You are saying that since I did that I was in the wrong while he who 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 did that is in the right. Right? "

" Look now you are taking things too far. "

" Absolutely not. You guys are just putting the blame of your shortcomings and that guy's idiocy on me. 'I mean since it was Chloe who just happens to be there must be the reason for our failure, right?' That's your point, right? "

" ..... No. We shouldn't argue in this situation. It doesn't matter who is at the wrong here, is it? "

" Why? Lost with words? ... You know, truth be told, 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀. "

" Huh? "

" Hey! Mind your language!! Dont forget that it was us who saved you! " Raged Cat Noir.

I glared at him.