Truth be told (Part 1)

After finally kicking a liar and an utterly cheap manipulator out of my life, I took my coffee and went out of the cafeteria.

" Chloe! "

God dammit.

I look at the way where my name was called.

It was Zoe.

And here I was avoiding you at all cost...

She hurriedly approach me.

" Chloe! Ha-phew! I finally catch up to you! Sorry I wasn't able to meet you yesterday. "

'Able' is not a word to define it as it was I who was avoiding you in every way possible.

I didn't want to get my mood foul on my first day right after the 'break'.

" If so why did you approach me now? "

I still have no intention on meeting you.

" I wanted to say 'welcome back'. "

... It is her who is the real example of this world's all-is-well mind set...

Though I have to appreciate her for not being as all-is-well mind set as Rose. She is in the ultra pro max level.

" I see. If you are done then I am going. "

" Wait! I heard what happened this morning. Really, it really was a just coincidence. "

" Really? Then tell me why only Nathaniel, Julika, Rose and Sabrina's sits were changed? Why everyone else were sitting on their same seats except them? "

" That-! Everyone of us has witnessed that most of the time akuma entered from that side of the window so they preferred to moved students away from that sit. "

" ... "

...Are you kidding me....?

" Zoe, whoever comes up with this kind of idea, that is a ridiculously idiotic person. "

" Hah? "

" Everybody knows that no matter where the akuma comes from it will go to it's target only in the end, so it actually doesn't matter where someone is sitting, if the target is hundred miles away but there is a person in one meter away it will ignore it and will went to it's original target. "

And will only change the target if they somehow end up rejecting it or will return to hockmoth again.

" ... "

" By that point, how exactly your reasoning is valid? "

She was looking at me with widened eyes.

... What? Why are you staring at me like that?

...Oh, it seems that the current bee miraculous holder doesn't even know that much.

You all are ridiculously blind people.

" What? " I said it in an annoyed voice.

She flinched.

" Ah, no. That.... "

Loss of words?

Zoe, you probably still love me but it is my class representative Dupain-cheng who hates me.

Wait. Actually, everybody here hates me expect you.

" I should get going. "

" We all missed you! " She said in almost shouting tone as I just took a turn to go.

" Missed 𝘮𝘦? "

" Yes! We all missed you! "

" Zoe, lies should be believable. They? Missed me? Don't be ridiculous. "