Field trip (Part 4)

" Also, hah! I am going on a field trip. Get all the needed information from Miss Bustier and prepare for me accordingly. "

Let's graduate soon and leave that motherf- , I mean, my 'dear' mom and this 'dear' place behind for good as soon as possible.

Even the thought of spending one year more with them is just out of the list here.

" As you say, madam. "

" Oh and take my baby as well. "

I handed him my 'Ultimate insect Killer tool'.

" Baby? " He whispered then,
" Certainly. " Said out loud.

___________________________________________

A week later.

On the day of the field trip.

I was in my car.

.... Damn it. I am getting goosebumps like never. Something is definitely going to happen.

I then give a glance to a black bag with red chains beside me.

Hope that I can get rid that upcoming akuma before an akumatisation.

We arrived at the train station.

I and my butler stand out of my car.

" Why are we here again? Weren't we supposed to go to school first? "

" Well, madam, apparently your class decided to meet at the train station as the destination is set in a different city and to get there you must take the train. "

" Right. By the way, you did pack my 'Ultimate insect killer tool' and 'that' in my bag, right? "

" Certainly, you can rest assures, madam. "

" Right.... " I looked at the station. " Hm. Good job. You can go now. "

" Yes, madam. " He bowed lightly. "Have a nice trip, madam. "

" Yeah. "

I sure do hope for it to be 'nice'.

I took my black bag and John wolly departed back.

I loosened my bag's grip till my waist and started to walk into the station building.

Reaching to our designated platform, I stand at some distance with some of my already arrived classmates and started to scroll through my phone.

" So, finally here, huh? " An unwanted voice said.

Which I did not bother to turn around to look as I continued to scroll through my phone and said,
" For your kind information, I am not here because of your cheapness on somehow making my mom to order me to come. I am here because of my own personal reasons. Dupain-Cheng. "

" Don't call it cheapness as in the end you did come. " She said.

I rolled my eyeballs and looked at her with one raised eyebrow. " Trust me, if you know what happened that day, the floor beneath you will crack down and you will fall in the deepest pit of it. "

" Funny excuse coming from you. " And she smirked as if she won something.

Wow. I do wonder if it is your bloodline traits to make anyone annoyed.

And with a big grin and smag face she went away and gave a high five to Aliyah.

... I seriously wonder why the writers made the main character so damn annoying. Truly, she has nothing like a main character.

I then went to scroll on my phone again, although all that I found in it was fashion, ladybug 'self centred' anime, sweets, tourism places, baking, ladybug news, romance and rock music.... Hm~.