The time of 3 months: Encounters

" Are you the guys that came here today? "

I heard a happy feminine voice from behind.

Both of us turned to look at her.

She was a dark skin girl who looked almost the same age as me and a little taller than me.

She had emrald eyes. Her hair was fuzzy orange that looked kinda heavy with the way she tied it up, matched with a red cloth hairband. Also, her eye lashes were also orange...

I can never get used to this world and it's logic.. Or are there actually people with orange eyelashes..?

She was wearing an orange puffy coat with deep blue thick stripe in the middle over a black sleeveless black top paired with hot pants over a black legi. Her shoes were white with a orange stripe on them.

" And you are? " I asked.

" I am Samantha Emrald! I live just down the street. " She pointed down the street. " I heard that new faces came into town today! So I came to check! How about you guys? "

" Chloé, Chloé Bourgeois. And that's all you need to know. Now listen, I am not into socializing at all. So it would be better if you go away already. " I turned towards my butler. " Let's go inside. "

" Yas, madam. "

And we went inside the house leaving that country girl all alone there.

" Wow... Newbie is hot tampered. " She said with a dumbfounded expression.
___________________________________________

Next day.

I woke up earlier than usual, around 9 am, and got freshed.

Today as well we were to go out and have our pleasant tour of this town.

We were on our tandem bicycle again with same sitting as yesterday.

We were exploring this small town.

Small, huh..

This town is small but only in the human population as its area is quite big, I must say, and thats why we got a number of places to visit.

In the afternoon, we found a comfortable place to sit in the grassland area.

John won has taken a picnic basket with him this time, so we practically had a picnic there.

... This is probably my first picnic in this life.... How nostalgic...

We were having our fun time there but then, " Help! " A male sound resounded.

" What was that sound? " I asked John ri.

" It seems someone is in need, madam. "

" I see. " And I eat my mediocre sweet cooky.

" Help! " We again heard that.

" You sure you don't want to help him? "

" .... "

" Help!!!! "

" Ah! Fine! Let's go! "

And we went our way to the rescue.

The sound was coming from behind the thick trees in the forest near the grass land.

We followed the voice to there.

" .... What is this utterly ridiculous situation...? "

We saw that a guy was hanging from a branch of a tree like a Koala and the worst part was that the branch was about to break and he was pretty up high...