Disaster festival: The situation

𝗔/𝗻: 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼! 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻! 𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁, 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.

𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!

___________________________________________

Story till now, Chloe was at the Banquet and was having a 'good' conversation with Marinette, Aliyah and Adrian with Zoe.

Some moments later, Chloe was approached by her mom but the daughter and mother 'conversation' got interrupted by three members of the internationally famous band 'YELLOW', they were Daniel Radcliffe, Samantha Emerald and Miguel Lambert and it was revealed that Daniel was Chloe's boyfriend and the other two were her best friends.

After the heart felt meeting the three take Chloe in a private room to talk their minds out to each other that took some time to finish and at the end things were shorted out but when Chloe was finally feeling relived from her doubts and all that but suddenly -

BOOM!!

- A loud sound came from outside the room.

..................

All of us looked at the door in confusion.

And then my eyes widened as the realization hit.

Hockmoth.

FUCKING GABRIEL! I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!!

SHIT!!

" What was that sound? " Asked Sam.

" Stay right here, you all! " I requested and ran outside.

When I step beyond the door, what I witnessed was that people were running in panic.

It was a situation I had predicted for this day of Music festival when the date was announced and was preparing for it since so the moment I saw the situation I knew it,
" Tsk! I had put my guard down but it seems that it has finally started. "

Suddenly a pair of men who were running turned into a statue in front of me by a beam shot towards them.

My breath stuck for a moment on the sudden course of action.

" * glup* Damn it! Guys!! " And then I called out to my friends as quickly as possible but right when I was about to go inside my vision fell on him.

The akumatised villain.

He had green hair that was stretched back by a wire hairband making the baby hair to form bangs in his forehead. He had pale skin with yellow eyes and was wearing a black three piece suit with a green tie.

The only thing that was standing out in his outfit was his right hand which had huge metal yellow gloves on it.

What is this third copy of the Infinity stone gauntlet?

While the the memories of avengers Infinity war were flashing in my mind his gazes fell on me and he reached out his right hand.

It was then that I snapped out of my sudden chain of thoughts and saw that there was a shining yellow circle at the center of the palm area rather than the infinity stones being attached at the back of it.