Confession

The next day of exposing the baker girl Miss Bustier announced that 'for certain reasons Marinette Dupain-Cheng is no longer the class president.' That caused quite an uproar in our class but later through negotiation Sabrina was elected as the Class President.

Even though, I was the first choice for the position, which also was a cause of the uproar, I declined.

I mean, who's gonna do something so bothersome.

Me? Nah.

It has been two weeks since the whole commotion and till now I have never once seen Dupain-cheng stalking Agreste.

She seems to have made a visible distance from him.

Well anyway. It's not like it concerns me.

My surroundings have also changed a bit like my classmates stopped treating me like I am a non existent air in the room.

Julika and I also started to have conversations occasionally and many times even Rose joined in.

Sabrina has also stopped her hostile behavior towards me that she had after the fight we had months ago.

Even Aliyah has stopped getting triggered by my every move.

So yeah, my surroundings have changed. A little, but yeah.

..........

And just like that, days started to go by peacefully.

In one of those days, at midnight when the moon was at its peak, in the glamorous city of light, there was someone in black who was enjoying his 'petrol' as he wandered aimlessly from one roof to another.

..........

𝗖𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗼𝗶𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Mm~~~ Oh boy~ I wanna meet Marinette but I can't! Something might just happen to her if she gets involved with me too much!

I then stopped at one of the roofs and stared at the moon.

I probably had a sad and dejected expression on me.

I sat down with folded legs and grabbed my feet with both my hands.

" * sigh * "

Since the day after when Miss Bustier told her to stop after school she started to avoid me...

" .. I wonder what happened..? "

I can't go meet her as Cat Noir but now I can't talk to her even as Adrian...

What should I do..?

I lower my head...

?

I blinked.

Chloe?

That's Chloe, right?

I was seeing the back of a blonde girl who was in her light yellow pajamas and was leaning on the railings.

I then noticed that I am on the roof of Chloe's balcony.

Yep, that's Chloe.

..... Should I.. Should go talk to her..?

.... Yeah, let's go talk to her.

I jumped off the roof.

" Hey there! "

I approached her with my best cheerful smile.

Upon hearing me she turned around.

" Cat noir? " She said in a hostile way.