Part 10

It's been two days since Andrew brought me into his house. I haven't been allowed to leave his room.

It makes me wonder where he's been sleeping, but I can't bring myself to care that much.

There was a knock at the door, and Andrew came in, followed by Vince.

"Get up. We're going."

I looked up at him, confused.

"What? Where?"

Andrew didn't answer. He stuck his hands in his pockets and rolled his eyes, walking out of the room and downstairs.

Vince smiled and walked towards me, handing me an outfit.

"Police station. We have to take you to talk with some officers. Otherwise, we're all going to jail."

I wish I hadn't asked that question because now I'm even more confused.

Police station? Arrested? And where the hell did this outfit come from. The last time I checked, none of them had sisters. But i could be wrong.

"Where did this outfit come from. Do you have a sister?"

He chuckled a bit, walking back over to the door.

"I do have a sister, Anna, but this isn't from her or me. It's from Andrew. He bought it earlier."

I questioned him again.

"But why did he go out and buy me an outfit? The clothes I was wearing before are perfectly fine."

Vince smirked before walking out of the door to join Andrew downstairs.

"You really are a curious girl, aren't you, Vivian?"

I got out of bed, confused, but it didn't care too much.

I got dressed and headed downstairs to find all 5 boys on the couch waiting for me.

I was in a pair of blue jeans and a grey t-shirt, one of Andrew's hoodies over my top. My scuffed black converse were laced up as I made my way downstairs and into the living room.

Nicholas and Vince both looked over and quickly stood up, making me step back a bit. It was only a reflex, but Andrew and Zac obviously didn't like that.

Andrew punched Nicholas in the stomach, and Zac threw his elbow into Vince's side. They both fell back onto the couch, wincing in pain.

Luca, who was already standing up behind the two of them, slapped them both in the back of the head.

"Ouch, man, what the hell was that for?"

Luca shrugged and laughed.

"I don't know, I just wanted in on the action."

Nicholas stood up, throwing his arm over Luca's shoulder and messing up his hair.

"You really are an idiot, you know that?"

Andrew stood up, clearing his throat.

"We're going."

We all looked at him as we slowly made our way to the door. Vince and Nicholas both whispered to each other.

"Andrew seems more cold and distant lately, don't you think?"

Nicholas nodded his head.

"He gets like this sometimes, but it's never usually this bad."

Vince furrowed his brows a bit.

"Did something happen?"

Nicholas shrugged his shoulders, and Vince looked back at me before looking back to Nicholas and continuing forward.