Part 25

/"You stupid bitch!"

He slapped me across the face and it left a red mark.

"Fucking read the thing! I won't raise a child who won't even be the slightest bit successful!"

I cried, holding the part of my face that he struck.

"B-but I don't know how to read yet.."

He grabbed me by my shirt collar and shook me aggressively.

"Sound it out you useless fuck! It's just letters!"

I sniffled, trying to say the word again, but I messed up.

He got angry again and threw me onto the floor, kicking me in the stomach.

I whined in pain, covering my head in my hands and he left my room, going downstairs.

He mumbled to himself as he shut the door, leaving me there in pain.

"Useless bitch.."/

I woke up, tears coming down my face, and quickly wiped them away.

I looked at the alarm clock and decided to get ready for school.

A few hours later, Andrew knocked and opened up the door.

"Hey, time to get-"

He looked over and saw that I was already dressed but asleep again lying half off the bed.

My shoe in one hand and the other shoe laced up on my foot.

He rolled his eyes and walked out after setting the alarm clock to go off in 5 minutes.

I woke up five minutes later, slipping on my other shoe and going downstairs.

He was sitting on the couch, scrolling on his phone.

He noticed me and looked up, holding his keys.

"Ready to go?"

I nodded and we grabbed our bags and got to school.

We split up, heading to our classes. Although, the school day seemed to go by so slow, and I felt like I had been at school for days.

Last period finally rolled around, and I had English.

When I got there, I noticed Olivia wasn't in class, but all of her friends were.

How nice..

I still basically worship sarcasm.

I sat down in my seat and the teacher gave us our exam prep instructions for the day.

One of the girls stood up and walked over to the teacher's desk, asking her if she could take up an assignment to a different class along with her friends who also needed to turn it in.

The teacher agreed and they all got up and left. One of them shoulder-checked me on the way out, and she gave me a bitchy smile just as she walked out the door.

*The fuck is wrong with them?*

After about ten minutes, I got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown user
"Hey, bitch."

Vivian
"Who is this?"

Unknown user
"Doesn't matter."

typing...

"You know this girl?"

{Unknown user sent 1 attachment}

I clicked on the photo and it showed a girl, soaked in water, being held by her hair and crying in one of the bathroom stalls.

Vivian
"What the fuck is this?"