Part 18

I rested back onto the bed, covering my legs with the blanket.

I looked over to the boy leaning on the frame to the balcony door.

"Zac."

"Vivian."

Zac turned to me, shutting the door, instantly making it warmer in the room.

The sudden change in temperature made me shiver and my arms tingled. 

He walked over to the bed and sat down on the others aide, facing away from me. 

"Why?"

The room filled with a heavy, suffocating silence. Almost like he rejected my question and refused to speak until I asked a different one. 

I'm not going to stop until I get the answer I want.

"Who is she?"

I waited for a moment in that uncomfortable silence for his response. He didn't answer, and I was about to ask another question before he spoke.

"Soo-ah Kim."

I furrowed my brows. She is Korean. How come I've never seen this girl before. I know everyone in the school by face and name, and not once have I seen this girl or her friends.

"Her English name is Olivia."

I nodded

"And her friends?"

"Nari Jeong, Na Eun Seong, and Jiho Chang."

"English names?"

"Chloe, Delilah, and Charlotte."

I sighed, thinking about how much drama I would be dragged into. 

"Why are they here?"

He shifted a bit on the bed, getting more comfortable. I felt sorry for asking him all this, knowing he might not want to share, but I know all of these boys know about them.

 I want to know too. If I'm getting dragged into it, I at least want to know what the hell is going on.

"Olivia's father, Eun-Woo Kim. He's a business partner of Andrew's father. They moved her to this school so she could get closer to Andrew. I think he plans on marrying those two off after we graduate."

I froze for a second. What the hell? Did Andrew know all this and didn't tell me? All those things he did before.. what the fuck did it all mean?

I hummed in response.

"Why is she messing with me?"

I knew it was an irrational question, and he wouldn't really know why, but I needed a response. Any kind of reason.

"She's in love with him."

For some reason, hearing those words made me livid. This random girl can't be in love with someone she doesn't know. She only knows what he looks like. I doubt she's knows any real detail about Andrew.

"She can't be in love with him. She doesn't even know his favorite color, his favorite food, his phobias, his dreams. This girl only knows his face!"

Zac turned to face me, a somber look in his eyes.

"Vivian."

I stopped talking and I stared at him as he stood up and walked to my side of the bed.

"What?"

I continued to stare at him as he got closer to my face.

What is he doing? He's getting really close..