Part 27

Andrew finally got home from his match, exhausted, and threw down his bag by the front door.

"Vivian, I'm back."

He walked over towards the stairs, looking up to see if I would come down from the room.

"Vivian?"

He walked upstairs and opened up the door to find it completely empty. My school bag was nowhere to be found.

His eyes darkened and he immediately picked up his phone. Before he could call anyone, Vince's contact name popped up on his screen.

He answered it, and Vince yelled through the phone.

"Where the fuck is my sister!?"

Andrew clenched his jaw.

"With Vivian."

You could hear the pure rage from the other side of the call.

"Andrew-"

He cut him off, his tone colder than ice.

"I know. Let him out. I won't be answering the phone anymore."

He hung up the phone and turned around, his dad standing by the door in the dark house.

"Where is she?"

His father smiled at him, messing with his watch.

"Where the bitch belongs."

Andrew rushed over, ready to throw punches, but his dad held up a gun to his head and he stopped.

"You're going to marry Olivia. You will be the future of my company. Otherwise, you have no use to me."

Andrew balled up his fist.

"I'd rather d-"

Suddenly, a small pellet shot through the window and into Andrew's neck.

He slapped his hand onto the spot where he was struck, and slowly lost his footing, falling to the ground unconscious.

his father looked down at him, a look of pride on his face.

"Good man."

He snapped his fingers, and a team of bodyguards came and picked him up, taking him downstairs and into the black van now running outside.

These men were dressed in all black, with jackets that covered half of their face, all equipped with guns. They quickly loaded him into the van and sped off.

"Go to the safehouse. Olivia and her mother are waiting there. We're taking the jet."

The guy in the drivers seat looked up through the rearview mirror and nodded, speeding up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Andrew's call with Vince ended, Vince immediately called Luca.

"Let him out."

Luca sounded confused.

"W-what-"

"Let him out. Now."

Luca furrowed his brows, clenching his jaw.

He quickly rushed over to the barricaded room Zac was in.

As soon as he opened the door, he was knocked out cold.

Zac stepped out, dark circles under his eyes that were basically bloodshot, and his knuckles were bloody.

There were chunks of the wall punched off in random places, and it was spaced all over the floor.

Zac bent down and picked up the phone.