Part 26

⚠TW: ALMOST ALL TW WARNINGS MENTIONED IN THE INTRODUCTION WILL BE IN THIS PART‼ IF YOU MUST, PLEASE SKIP THIS ‼‼⚠

I woke up and my head was spinning. My vision was going in and out of darkness.

I slowly caught sight of small unimportant details. I don't know whose car I'm in, but I recognize the hands on the steering wheel.

I guess my dad did teach me something. I know how to focus on small details and memorize them.

I learned how to tell when he was home or not, where in the house I could go, and where I needed to steer clear of-

No.. I taught myself that. As a defense mechanism.

To my left was Anna, still passed out in the seat next to me. She was duct taped around her entire torso. 

I wonder why..

I looked over at the dashboard of the car and noticed a small fish toy. It looked familiar as well. I've seen it before but where?

I noticed the small flashing of light from the turn signal. I then realized I couldn't hear.

Probably from when he kicked me in the face.

I didn't recognize where I was, but I knew my hands were tied with a shit ton of duct tape.

What a waste.. I'm not even that strong. Just a layer could stop me.

I looked back over at the toy on the dashboard and thought hard about where I've seen it before. 

I finally figured it out and scrunched my eyebrows. This was the toy in one of the pictures in Andrew's room upstairs. Him and a small boy, along with his mother.

Is this Andrew's little brothers' toy? Why would it be in here? That kid died years ago.

We pulled in front of this large building. There were no windows, no doors, and only walls. The only opening was a large square looking hole in the wall out in the front, guarded by armed men in masks. 

He pulled the car into the space an d turned it off. I closed my eyes and laid my head on Anna, pretending to be asleep.

Soon, the two doors opened, and we were both pulled out of the car. As soon as I was out, I tried to kick the man carrying me. 

He jerked, letting me go, and I tried to run, but someone grabbed me by the hair, causing me to fall to my knees.

"What a stupid girl you are, Miss Verline."

There was another man with a gun holding me by my hair and Mr. Keir walked around the car, standing in front of me.

The man tightened his grip on my hair causing me to sneer at him in pain.

"I've got a special surprise for you, Vivian."

The other man there carried Anna into the building, getting into an elevator.

This place looked disgusting and old.

Me on the other hand, I was forced towards the other side, and was dragged up a couple flights of stairs before being taken into an elevator, up to the top floor.

"Merry Christmas, Miss Verline."

The bodyguard threw me into the room and shut the door.

There was blood on the corner of my mouth and I slowly sat up, trying to wipe it off. 

But I froze.

No.. this is a joke right? A-a cruel joke...

I slowly looked over and my heart sunk into the pit of my stomach, and I could feel my soul curling up into a pathetic ball. My head started pounding.