Unexpected - Lee Je Hoon

a/n: here I am, 2 AM finally finishing the write I've been working for months. Leaving several stories unfinished; not knowing where to go and ends up "let's just write"

-----

"Go Eun-ah,"

"Go Eun-ah,"

She finishes gathering her hair into a messy bun then she looks up.

Her co-worker, Ye Seul, shakes her head at how careless the youngest one on the team is with her appearances. "How long have you been working here?"

With a stylus twirling on her finger, she tries to count. "This is my third year this April. Why?" She asks as she tries to fix her design on the iPad she is holding.

Ye Seul watches how Go Eun does everything almost at the same time. Her right hand is doing her work meanwhile her left hand is holding a banana that is already half eaten.

"Go Eun-ah, please don't make this three years turn you into a monster. Look how hideous you look right now!" She puts a medium size mirror in front of her that makes Go Eun finally turn her attention to it. "Your eyebags, oh my God! What time did you sleep last night?"

Go Eun takes her time to look into herself in the mirror. Her pale complexion looks paler than usual, she notices. The eyebags that Ye Seul had just mentioned looks normal to her. She admits that her dark hair looks messier since she didn't bother to tidy it up. She puffs air into her cheeks and slowly lets the air out.

"Do I look younger now?"

Ye Seul shakes her head at her weird act. "Yeah, 3 seconds younger. Congratulations."

"Unnie!" She frowns then finishes her last bite of banana.

"Ahn Go Eun, look," she points to the direction where a group of five just walk inside the room. From their place, it's easy to spot anyone who walks through the door which is distracting sometimes, like this time. "Do you know the man with the longest hair there?"

Go Eun immediately nods, "Lee Je Hoon. I worked with him on a few projects for the past year."

Ye Seul nods, understanding. "He is a senior in this company and possibly going to be the next manager this cycle. But do you really want to look like that in order for you to get your career boost?"

This time, Go Eun takes her time to look at his appearances. This company doesn't require their employees to look formal, yet they give freedom. Anyone could come in pajamas if they want to. They just want you to look presentable in front of the clients and directors for important meetings. Yet, Go Eun doesn't see anything wrong with his appearances. His hair is much longer than any men in the company, it reaches his mid neck with bangs almost covering his sight. If she pays a lot more attention, she notices a thin beard across his jaw line which she finds unusually attractive.

"He looks okay." She comments, making the latter shake her head at her. "Despite that, his works are remarkable! You should try to partner up with him."