Keep it Silence [2] - Jung Jae Hyun

Long chapter ahead

Please read part one under the same title here 

----

"You look estasic," his deep voice makes me turn at him with a grin that hasn't waned since noon. "Correction, you look lunatic."

I pout as instinctively throw what's nearest within my grip which happens to be the french fries. It hits him right on his hair, it seems like he doesn't expect me to catch the bull. I try to suppress my laughter but fail as I brush out laughing at his shocked face.

He is about to throw the same thing at me but I react faster than he was. The moment his fingers grab the chips is the moment I slap his hand repeatedly, making him yelp at the hard attack.

"Jo Hee," he warns, his tone drops.

I grin at how irritated he looks right now. I withdraw my hand and stick my tongue out at him before I take another bite of my burrito. As I open my mouth, I swing my hair backwards that falls perfectly on my back.

"Would you mind to stop doing that? Everyone here probably knows that you have new hair."

With my mouth still chewing the food, I flip my hair again making him roll his eyes. If someone asks what makes me happy the most, changing hairstyles is one of the reasons. It takes almost two years for my hair to grow this long, almost reaching the butt and has a lot of extra in taking care of it. After it reaches the length that I desire, today is the day I finally went blonde for the first time in my life. The result exceeded my expectation and this saloon that I've always gone to never fails me, this time too.

"Tell me I look exceptionally pretty today." I bat my eyelashes, propping my chin with open palms as I look at him.

"Just call your boyfriend now,"

At the mention of it, I cross my hands in front of my chest. "He hasn't seen my messages since noon."

"Where is he now?"

"I don't know, you tell me. He's your friend, not mine."

"He is your boyfriend,"

I roll my eyes, "Thanks for the reminder, Jung Jae, I haven't forgotten." I sarcastically say. Even though I speak carelessly about his behavior, deep down I feel really dejected when he seems to keep disappearing lately.

Two years ago, Jae Hyun set a blind date with one of his seniors from work. He says that this person was captivated by looking at the photo of me. Until today, I don't know which photo was it, Jae Hyun didn't tell me either. Long story short, I agreed and I thought that it was someone from his circle, it should be safe. The incident that happened a few years ago makes me more cautious around men, especially when there are no mutual friends between us. I always try to keep minimum interaction, trying my best not to get too personal at some point. Jae Hyun knows the change in me and decided that it is the best for me to get into a relationship with his hands on it.

Knowing myself the best, I know I am attracted to the physical look of my so-called boyfriend, Im Chan Sung. He is only two years old. Jae Hyun tells me that he is not that close to Chan Sung, but he knows he is someone who is good to talk with. It was true. The first meeting was unforgettable. He is chatty, just like I am and the conversation flows naturally between us. There is a lot of time to get to know each other but we seem to be concluding just in a few hours of our first meeting. But it doesn't stop there. There were the second, third and so on, until Jae Hyun was no longer the one who set up the time for us. There are a lot of things in common between us and at some point, we decided that we wanted to give these sparks a try. A first real relationship for me.