Autumn Breeze - Park Bo Gum

"You like her?!"

"You like her?!"

Bo Gum sheepishly smiled while rubbing the back of his neck, nodding. Two of his friends looked at him in disabelief. Kwon Tae Hyung and Choi Jong Hyun looked at each other and shook their head, mimicked each other's disgusted face.

"Yah, Park Bo Gum, you're lying, right? With your look and popularity you could get any girl you want." Tae Hyung scolded, giving his shoulder a light shove.

Bo Gum shrugged, "I like her as woman."

"He's crazy, he's crazy." Jong Hyun shook his head, clucking his tongue. "It's either he's blind or he's under some spell that Joon Hee put on him."

"No."

"Okay, okay, I won't mock her." Jong Hyun paused and suddenly put his palm on his forehead. "You don't have fever. You're simply out of your mind." he nodded to himself, making Bo Gum finally frown, annoyed.

"Stop, stop. Let's go home. There are so much activities to do at Bo Gum's house before it gets dark."

As Tae Hyung decided to break them apart, he pushed them by their backs towards the bus stop along with other students.

---

"Joon Hee-ya, call Bo Gum to eat now!"

Disturbed, she plugged out her earphone and glared towards the kitchen. "He'll come if he's hungry!" Just when she was about to proceed playing the game, her mother shouted again. "Call him now! He'll forget to eat if his parents are not home!"

With all the distraction, she finally lost the game which made her even angry. "Mom! Is Park Bo Gum your secret child or what?!" Her mother popped out from the kitchen with hot spatula on her hand. Joon Hee automatically sat up straight, felt threatened. "Okay, okay! I'll call him now!"

Her mother looked at her daughter in shame. With her hair tied in a loose ponytail, she got up and headed towards the door. She didn't even bother to tidying it up. Joon Hee only wore the short pajama pants and crop tee and when she was about to warn her about the cold weather, she was already gone. Her attention automatically landed towards the upper kitchen cabinet where the fever medicines were. Knowing that her daughter was really sensitive on cold weather.

Along the way to his home which only in front of hers, Joon Hee was mumbling all the protest that she could think of. She pressed the bell for several times rapidly while rubbing both of her arms. She just realized that she didn't have her coat on and how she wished she could go back this instant.

"Bo Gum-ah!" she called out loud but the house looked dead to her. When she was about to go back home, she spotted the three familiar figure from the corner of the street, approaching. "Bo Gum! Park Bo Gum!"