Being Bad - Byun Woo Seok [M]

a/n: the M is the warning. This is probably the first time I wrote M rated story. 

----

"Could you get me those, Woo Seok?"

"This one?"

"No, the right one."

"Which one?" He frowns, points at the thing that is supposed to be right. "This?"

"No," she sighs, finally walking towards the table that she wants to get. "This table."

"You could've just mentioned it."

She rolls her eyes, too tired to argue as she lifts up the small coffee table to the corner of the room and wipes it clean from the dust.

The whole moving thing from her old apartment to the new one is both exciting and tiring at the same time. She loves the idea that her place now has a bigger window and space, but the whole moving stuff is so tiring. It has been 2 hours since the moving service dropped her stuff and helped her out to unpack before Woo Seok arrived to lend a hand.

"Yeo Reum, I think it's enough for now. At least you have a proper bedroom and living room. We can continue this tomorrow."

She looks around, still feeling unsatisfied with what she is looking at but she knows better if she continues, it will get them nowhere.

"Are you going to sleepover?"

Woo Seok is slightly taken aback by her request. Not that it was something unusual but lately he feels a little bit funny inside his stomach whenever there are only two of them. They have been friends for years and this kind of feeling has come and gone in certain circumstances. He is well aware when he needs to set boundaries, being the only rational one in the room.

"I don't think so. I have something to do tomorrow morning."

"What is it? Your morning jog?"

He shrugs, "Can't easily skip the routine." He sees her about to plead with her sighing. "I'll be here at noon. You need to take a long rest too. I'm sure you'll be up late."

Puffing her cheeks in defeat, she reluctantly nods. "You should be here or I will call Won to lend me a hand."

At the mention of her ex boyfriend, he tense. "Don't be ridiculous, Han Yeo Reum."

"Well, I need extra hands. At least I know other people who will gladly help me if you aren't around."

Sometimes, he really doesn't know how her brain works. Mentioning the man who breaks up their two years relationship with her over the phone to move on with his one night stand. He is well aware that Won is trying to reach out to her again for the past few months, trying to fix what he had been broken.

Grabbing his car keys and wallet, he gets up and ready to leave the place.

"I'll be here at 12."

She nods, walking him to the door. "If I'm not awake yet, you know the password."