Beyond Hesitation - Lee Jae Wook

a/n: it takes so long I apologize and dedicate this story to the one who asked for another office romance (my element! lol)

a/n: it takes so long I apologize and dedicate this story to the one who asked for another office romance (my element! lol). I hope you're happy with the outcome as much as I enjoy writing it :) 

----

"I need to discuss this with Jae Wook."

"Do you think you can get the result done before this week?"

She takes a moment to consider, "I think so. He's an expert on this. I'll let you know the result by tomorrow at the latest."

"Sounds good, thank you, Yoon Ji." she appreciates then closes her laptop. Her body language is much more relaxed compared to a few minutes ago as the meeting comes to an end. Other people are also following the vibes as small talks start to merge within them, discussing what to have for lunch.

"If I'm not mistaken, Lee Jae Wook from the marketing team is a new-joiner, right?"

Yoon Ji is not really sure the question is directed towards her, but her manager is looking at her so she assumes it was for her before she nods.

"It's been two months since he last joined the company."

"I heard he is quite an additional to the team."

"Yeah, he was from our competitor."

"How do you know so much? Have you heard of him before?"

She shrugs, "The words spread and I've seen him introducing himself formally at the meeting, telling a slight background about him."

"But I saw you and Jae Wook several times together." Another voice jumps into the conversation.

Yoon Ji already heard this multiple times and she already has her own default answer, "If you pay more attention, you see him with basically everyone here. He's that outgoing and nice person to talk to."

"Of course, and handsome too."

She turns her head to the girl that sits just beside her, trying to hold her laugh at her sudden outburst.

"I mean, he is basically towering and quite eye-catching." She tries to defend herself as everyone in the room is already teasing her.

"On the contrary, I think he is quite arrogant. I had a meeting with him before and for a new-joiner he was sure had a lot to say during the meeting. I mean, I would've observed first when it was my first month even though I know a lot."

Yoon Ji takes every opinion at the table, basically discussing this new-joiner.

"What do you think, Yoon Ji? Since he is one of your stakeholders that interact the most, you should have your own opinion about him."

"Well, he's cool."

"Elaborate on that."

"I have nothing to say."