Movie Night - Kim Min Gyu (Seventeen)

a/n: quick write of scenario that just crossed my mind

a/n: quick write of scenario that just crossed my mind. I hope you like it :)

---

Ding! Dong!

Ding! Dong!

Ding! Dong!

"Please, please let it be Hae Yi and Yoo Min first." Soo Ah loudly wishes as she rushes to get the door.

The sounds of people behind the door rumbling and bantering, making her stop on her track just before she is about to open the door. Few familiar voices are already heard and she sighs dejectedly. Opening the door wide and all of sudden, a big build almost bumps into her but luckily stops just before her nose the chest.

"Me first! The movie is my choice!" He exclaims happily and without thinking twice, she bumps her body to shove him away but to fail, he is not even moving. He responds in laughter at her miserable attempt.

"Sorry, Soo Ah. We arrived first, we swore! But these four beasts almost pushed us away!"

She sighs dejectedly and Min Gyu notices this as he ruffles her hair, making her yelp. "Admit your loss, Soo Ah. We're going to re-watch all the Conjuring series tonight."

The boys laugh as they invite themselves in, leaving the girls at the door.

"Well, I love Conjuring anyway." Yoo Min shrugs and makes her way in, bringing the bag full of snacks.

Hae Yi smiles at how dejected Soo Ah is. "You just need to close your eyes, girl."

"Yeah, with my ear that is perfectly fine to hear, sure, that would not be a problem."

She throws her arm around her in comfort, "Do you want to borrow my TWS?"

"Nah, I got my own. Besides, Min Gyu would've noticed if I'm cheating. I'm not going to buy him dinner. He eats like monsters! I'm going to be broke."

She laughs at her misery and brings her friend to the kitchen where the boys are already setting up everything for the movie night. Min Gyu who is the most familiar one with Soo Ah's house, guides Bang Chan who is in charge of the food with all the cutleries and bowls. Meanwhile Eun Woo and Ji Wook set up the Netflix account in the living room. Yoo Min already sits with a bowl of popcorn on her lap, telling both the boys what to do from the couch.

Taking the glasses from the kitchen cabinet, she places them all one by one at the counter and Min Gyu places two bottles of big Cola just beside them. She looks up at him, irked by how he is grinning like a fool.

"Hae Yi, I'm going to sit beside you!"

"Not so fast, scaredy cat." He stops her by holding onto the hood of the sweater. "You're going to sit beside me through the whole movie."

"Hey!" she raises her voice at how he easily drags her to the sofa, half choking on the fabric. Plunging themselves to the sofa, she finally can do her revenge by kicking his sins which doesn't really make him in pain but only responds in mocking laughter. Soo Ah glares at him and finally sighs in defeat then decides to pull some duvet and makes herself comfortable.