It's Love - Ahn Hyo Seop

It's love

It's love

A simple call by my name strangely can turn my day turn brighter.

"Ahn Hyo Seop! Hyo Seop!"

I turn around to see the sight I already picture in my mind. She's running, with the almost spilled coffee cup on her right hand and at least two thick books on the other one. My smile almost grow on instant when I see her stumbling on her own feet, running towards me. I quickly steady her when she reach and grab the books from her grip. She's thanking me with her eyes as she try to control her breath.

"You're such a monkey. Try to pack your books on your bag next time. That bag isn't just an accessories." I remind her again, not getting tired of it even though I know she wouldn't listen.

She grins, showing her perfect teeth. With her free hand, she finally tidy up her long golden hair. Yep, she looks exactly like monkey with golden fur. I secretly laugh at the picture.

"Hyo Seop, would you help me please with Mr. Lim's class? I have no idea about EKG at all. The lines looks the same to me."

"What will I get if I help you?"

"A thank you?" She hesitates as I quirk an eyebrow. "A big hug?" she offers again. My heart skip a bit at this. "Come on, I will get anything you want. Don't you want to help your friend? Your precious Yoon Na Yeon?" she blinks, knowing my weakness everytime she looks at me with that look and that voice.

I don't trust myself to speak so I turn around a walk away. She knows that she gets me as I hear her cheering before she catches up.

"You're the best, Ahn Hyo Seop!" she nudges my side which I only narrow my eyes at her in return.

One thing I know for sure, I'll always be there to help her. She doesn't need to ask.

But for now, I'll make sure she doesn't know that.

----

It's love

Noticing the little detail than she doesn't even know

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she chuckles, tidying up her papers from the table and push it on her bag with force. "Seriously, it's just a mock test. I failed, you failed, oh wait you never fail, smartass." she chuckles even harder. "Well, everyone fails at some point on their life. But it doesn't end just like that. I can always take another, repeat the class or even study harder. The choices are mine to take, Hyo Seop. No need so work up on it. Besides, I have you by my side. I can always ask you anytime, right?"

I hestiate at first but finally nods. "Of course."

She grins as she sling her bag. "I know I can always count on you. If I can't understand anything, I can always go for another option."