The Game - Ji Chang Wook

"We have Ji Chang Wook as our guest today!"

Chang Wook greeted everyone as he bowed his head, saying thank you when Yoo Jae Suk done with his introducing. Everyone clapped and being one of the friendly one in the group, Lee Kwang Soo hugged his side, showing support to his friend.

"It's your second time here, right?" Jae Suk asked.

"Right! Last time was fun, but I lost." Chang Wook chuckled.

Kwang Soo suddenly tightened his grip, "Yah! Did you just say that you regret team up with me?" he said in angry manner.

"Ah, ah, Hyung!" Chang Wook groaned, pretending to be hurt on his side.

"Ya! Ya! Do you want to be killed by his fans or what?" Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin slapped Kwang Soo continuously until he had to cover his head of the brutal attacks his senior gave.

The atmosphere became so lively, just like the last time he was here. Song Ji Hyo, his senior was also there, showing her wicked side. Also, there was Gary who was silent one but quite funny when he spit his playful words along with his straight face.

"First Mission!" The game director announced their first mission and everyone paid attention. "This game would be 1 against all."

"Ah, this would be hard." Kwang Soo groaned.

"I wish we won't go against Kim Jong Kook." Suk Jin added.

Kim Jong Kook with his proud grin, he crossed his muscular arms.

Everyone listened to the director instruction very carefully and sometimes asked when they don't get the point. Chang Wook reluctantly nodded as he absorbed all the information at once.

"The most important thing is you should get this one person's heart rate to 130 bpm which equal to someone who is jogging."

"That would be pretty hard." Jae Suk commented. "Is it going to be Song Ji Hyo?"

Everyone, including Chang Wook darted their attention to the only female in the group. Ji Hyo grinned but deep inside she knew she could win again like last time. She was good at this and she knew it.

"Ji Chang Wook ssi," as the Director said his name, everyone switched their attention towards the male. "You'll be the one against all Running Man member."

Not only Chang Wook, but also all the members there were shock. But soon enough, Jae Suk broke the ice.

"I ever heard in some interview that Chang Wook can control his composure, even in his romantic scenes?"

"Seriously?"

"How can you do that?

"You act in romantic scenes a lot. Is it even possible?"

"It's even more impossible for you, Kwang Soo! That's why you never get one!"

Everyone laughed at this, "is that true, Chang Wook?" Gary was now who finally asked.

Chang Wook scratched his cheek, looking awkward, "Well, I don't know this is something I should be proud about." He honestly said.

"Well, we get Song Ji Hyo's male version at this rate." Yoo Jae Suk concluded. "Well, Ji Hyo you're the only one we can count on!"

"What?!"

"Of course, Ji Hyo! How can we all men make his heart speed faster unless we make him angry!"

In defense, she pointed out that idea. "That could work too!"

She automatically protested all to other members and being the good guest on that variety show, he laughed and joked along with them.