Be Yourself - Kim Min Jae

Kim Min Jae stared at the giggling girl in front of him

Kim Min Jae stared at the giggling girl in front of him. He scoffed in disbelief when Moon Seo Hyun just literally squeal loudly and punched him on shoulder.

"Are you that happy?" he asked, sounding sarcasm that she failed to recognize when she nodded happily. "Figures. I spent almost all of my allowance to set up that precious date of yours."

Seo Hyun giggled again at the thought of the date this afternoon. It made him scoff even more loudly at how girly she looked like now.

"Look at you acting like a girl."

"Yah!" She narrowed her eyes at him with a fist that ready to swing any moment to his body. At his quick reflex, he crossed both of his arms to cover his face. She clucked her tongue and brought down her fist. "What am I? A boy?"

"Moon Seo Hyun, you should be at least showing some gratitude to me. You won't find a good friend like me nowadays."

Her corner lips tugged upwards as she looked at him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Moon Seo Hyun-nim."

"Tch, I wonder why you are related to Jae Joon Oppa. You two are nothing a like."

"Oppa? You call Jae Joon Hyung with Oppa?! "

"Why?! It's not like I call him Hyung."

"Hah!" he scoffed again in disbelief. "Oppa my ass!" he muttered under his breath.

It had been two months since she met his brother at the New Year's event party. If only he didn't invite her to his house, she wouldn't meet him at all. She wouldn't get this big crush on his only brother. The date that he made up for the two of them was something he did to cheer her up after losing at Violin competition few days ago. It brought her down to the extent she refused to talk to anyone. Min Jae finally came up with something which was a date.

Seeing her with so down like that somehow bother him a lot. He was caught off guard and his mind were always on her all day long. It bothered him.

"Let's go, I'll walk you home."

"What? No need. I can walk on my own." She huffed, slinging her bag across her body as she stood up.

He clucked his tongue and hissed. "It's getting late!"

"So, what?!"

"It's cold!"

"It's your fault not to wear thicker clothes! Why are you snapping at me?!"

"Quick!"

The bicker was getting louder on the way to her house. They didn't even mind the stares they were getting all the way home. But deep-down Min Jae was relief that his mission accomplished. Seo Hyun was back to herself and that matter the most for now.