Loneliest - Lee Do Hyun

Eun Soo Jung watched her older sister, Eun Soo Dam dressed so beautifully in white

Eun Soo Jung watched her older sister, Eun Soo Dam dressed so beautifully in white. She had been watching her since the early morning where she had to prepare for her big day. Even so, not only today she had watched her. She witnessed all of her up and down up until this day. The person who took care of her now had someone who actually can do another way round for the rest of her life.

"Soo Jung-ah, how do I look?"

She pretended to be blind, groaning. "Ah! Did I just see an angel?"

"Yah~," Soo Dam let out a pretty laugh while covering her mouth with her fist. She looked even more feminine and it made her laugh along.

The make-up team politely reminded her not to laugh too wide since it can make her make-up crack. One of them offered to fix Soo Jung's make-up again but she politely declined. She sighed since it was not what she wanted right now.

The sound of the door being open caught everyone's attention. Lee Dong Min, her soon to be husband, looked dashing with a big smile on his face, entering the room. Soo Jung could see some of the younger make-up team elbowed each other as they saw the groom. It was the fact that his good-looking face was one of the best traits that he had.

But Soo Jung knew much more rather than his handsome face.

"Oppa, you shouldn't be here." Soo Dam's angelic voice made his smile even wider.

"I can't wait to see my wife."

She chuckled, closing her eyes as he planted a soft kiss on her temple. The room filled with the sound of envy on how loving he looked at her.

"We're not official, yet." She reminded him again.

"In less then an hour we'll be official. What's the difference then and now." He challenged back, rubbing his warm hands on her exposed shoulder gently. "You look breathtaking." he whispered, but audible enough to everyone in the room to hear it.

Soo Jung almost looked away from the scene if only Soo Dam did not call her for a favor.

"Soo Jung, take him out with you. He's not supposed to be here yet."

"Okay, Eonni." She smiled and shifted at him. "There is still stuff to do. Let's get out, Oppa."

After a few chats with Soo Dam and others, Dong Min followed her outside. She watched him rubbing both of his hands nervously as he let out a sigh.

"Soo Jung-ah, do you think I'll mess up?" he asked. The worry was clear written all over his face.

Soo Jung put her hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow. "With your two months just practicing the vow? Oh, I really think you will." She sarcastically said.

"Soo Jung-ah," he pleaded, making her laugh.

"Don't think too much. You should not get any stomach ache at times like this!" she reminded.