Blooms - Hwang In Yeop

Park Eun Ha bite her lower lip

Park Eun Ha bite her lower lip. Her eyes focus on the paper, trying to remember what else to write. As soon as something comes up, she jolts down the paper. Her handwriting is already such a mess, scribble and highlight with different colors fill most of the blank space. She needs to remember everything before the exams start in two hours.

"It's fascinating how you can still write letters with that handwriting."

An annoying deep voice that she wishes she isn't familiar with makes her stop writing. Her eyebrows twitches as she looks up, just to see him with his usual poker face judging her paper.

"It's funny how everything I do becomes your concern." She snaps back, making him let out a small scoff.

"My concern? You wish."

"Then you shouldn't comment on it."

"It's my eyes to see and my opinion to speak out." He shrugs as he takes the opposite seat across from hers. "Take it as a compliment."

Eun Ha narrows her eyes. "I don't need a compliment from you, Hwang In Yeop."

"You do, since you perfectly remember my name."

It's her turn to scoff sarcastically. "I don't think anyone doesn't know your name in this school."

At this, In Yeop bends his body towards her. His lips slowly turn into a small smirk, playing on his lips. "I don't think you'll compliment me that way, Eun Ha."

She is taken aback as realizes that she slips her tongue, "Yah!" she snaps, making his smirk even wider.

"Stop it, Hwang In Yeop."

Jung Jae Hyun steps in between them, making In Yeop pull back and narrow his eyes at the standing man. He doesn't say anything and only fixes his sitting and looks away. Jae Hyun looks at him for a moment before he turns around at Eun Ha who is already smiling at him.

"You're the best!" she exclaims while clasping her hands together, looking dreamily at him which makes him chuckle as he takes his seat behind her. "How did the annual event committee meeting go?"

He nods as taking out his books from his bag, "Your idea of the annual prom night was welcomed. It will be different to mix up the fairytale and modern touch all together."

"Really?!" Her voice goes a little bit louder and makes several heads turn to her directions. "Slow down." He reminds her, smiling.

The discussion takes her whole attention even though her lessons are now forgotten. Jae Hyun patiently tells her everything in detail from the result of the meeting even though he knows he shouldn't. Meanwhile on the other side, In Yeop already put his head down on top of the table as he pretends to sleep. The loud voices bother him so much.

-----

In Yeop twirled his tongue on the lollipop as he walks down the school corridor in a sloopy steps. His eyes roams amongst the students randomly until it lands on her back figure. With his long legs, it's easy for him to catch up with her quick steps. He slows down his pace just few steps away behind her. He watches her short hair bounces at her fast steps.