Chapter 6

The situation he was in was warranted, he believed. It felt like a trial, a means to discern his true intentions and desires. His profound sentiment contradicted the destructive path he was currently on, yearning for escape and tranquility. His experiences had been spoiled by repeated betrayals and disappointments. As a result, he had grown accustomed to seeking comfort in causing destruction and inflicting torture upon anyone who stood in his way. It was a constant battle within him, a struggle between his inner demons and the flickering light of his true self. But the path to salvation seemed uncertain, fraught with obstacles and doubts. Controlled by his king, an enemy perhaps, he couldn't recall his past, the events that led him to this path of evil, and his pain defined his future.

As the days turned into nights, the man found himself trapped in a cycle of self-destructive behaviour. His thirst for power and dominance had consumed him, leaving him isolated and detached from the world around him. The people who once cared for him now feared him, for his actions had caused immense pain and suffering.

Guided by fragments of his memory, he traveled dangerous lands and encountered beings both benevolent and malevolent. Along this journey, he faced numerous trials that tested his commitment and pushed him to the edge of despair. But he persevered, fueled by the flicker of hope that burned within his soul.