Chapter 1: A New Day

{Lloyd's POV}

I woke up in my green bed. I had to remember where I was for a second. Then I remembered that we were on the new Destiny's Bounty. We were flying around the merged lands to see if we could find anymore elemental masters and Zane was mapping the lands we traveled through so that we could come back to the area if we needed to. Nya also wanted to try out a new invention of hers. It could supposedly detect mergequakes. Everytime we landed, she put one down so that we would know when and where the mergequakes are happening. I looked over at the clock.

'Oh shoot! I was supposed to train the kids!' 

I quickly got out of bed and into my green gi. I ran down the hall to their room and quickly opened the door and turned on the light. I expected Sora to complain about having to be woken up early. But then I realized there was nobody in the room. 

'Maybe their already training' I thought. I walked upstairs onto the deck and I found them training. To be honest, I was surprised....and proud. Sora looked over her shoulder and saw me.

"Oh, hey Lloyd!" she said. "How'd ya sleep?"  "Pretty well." I answered

I saw that she was not paying attention to the training course. "Sora, you should probably pay attention before," I was cut off as the punching bag spun around and hit her in the head, knocking her down. "that happens." I finished. I ran over to her to make sure she was alright. "I'm fine Lloyd." she said "Ow." She grabbed onto her head. Arin and the other two came walking over to us. "Is she okay?" Arin asked me.

"She'll be fine." I answered "I think that's enough training for today though." "Yes!" Wildfire yelled as she pumped her fist up in the air. "Euphrasia, can you go grab Zane?" I asked "He's the one that usually knows what to do in these kinds of situations." "Sure thing Lloyd." she answered.

A few moments later Euphrasia came back with Zane. After he scanned Sora, he said "She has a bruise and she will most likely have headaches for a few days. She should be alright aside from that." "Thanks Zane." I said as I spotted Wildfire sneaking off. "And where are you goin Wildfire?" I asked.

"I'm going to feed Heatwave." she answered. "Hold on, I'll come with. I've had my fair share of feeding dragons." I said. "Zane could you take care of them while I help Wildfire?" "Affirmative." my robotic friend answered. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Wildfire start walking over to Heatwave.

"Wait up Wildfire!" I yelled after her.

Authors Note

Thank you guys for reading. What do you think will happen next? Write your answers in the comments below. 

Word Count: 473