Chapter 17: The Battle of The Bounty Part 7: Wildfire

(Wildfire's POV)

As soon as I had freed Heatwave I ran into battle. She could free the other dragons, but I wanted to fight. We ran out into the fight and Heatwave let out a loud roar. I looked down and saw Sora with Lloyd and.....an oni?! Wait, what was his name again? Garmatron? It was something like that.

(I'm too lazy to wright a fight scene currently, sorry. I just want to get to writing Lloyd's POV)

I was exhausted from fighting. I sat down on the ground just to rest for a few seconds. Suddenly, that Rapton guy came out of the forest with that scientist lady and the empress. And they had Arin!! I growled. Rapton laughed at that. 

"Oh don't worry. We won't hurt your friend here. But only if you surrender yourselves and the dragons!" he said as he put his sword up to Arin's neck. "Don't do it guys!" Arin yelled before Rapton put his hand over his mouth. "Quiet you!!" he shouted at Arin.

I looked behind me to see Lloyd's eyes flickering purple. 'Wait, isn't that oni power?!' I asked myself, alarmed. "Let. Him. Go." Lloyd said as he growled. That was the first time I've ever seen Lloyd this angry. "We will not be surrendering." Garmatron or whatever his name was said.

"Well then, say goodbye to your friend." Rapton said as he stabbed Arin through the chest. We watched as Arin fell to the ground and the three Imperians backed up laughing. I saw Lloyd rush forward to Arin's side and kneel down next to him, holding him, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Arin, you got to stay awake, okay?" he said through his tears. And suddenly, Arin closed his eyes. "Arin? Arin?! No! NO! You have to wake up Arin!! PLEASE!!" Lloyd yelled as more tears streamed down his face. I felt something wet go down my cheek and I felt it. 'What? What is this?' I thought as I tried to wipe them away. But they just kept coming down.

I looked back up at Arin and Lloyd, noticing Lloyd's breath picking up, and suddenly, he screamed. I was in shock as I saw purple engulf him and he turned into a golden oni. 

'Huh, I guess Arin was right. Sort of.'

Word Count: 378